interlude Lineage 2 Sandora RebOrN !!!!!!! 1.6.2012 20:00 GMT +2

D3athLeGenD™

Corruption.

Money above all, respect gone.

Yes and that was dor 10 minits Only? if yes STFU if no REPORT it

Well.. he maybe gave him both for 10mins to test which one he wants or so..

1st Let's clean up some things kido, first if you could think of little you would understand that my posts before was not Flaming i tryd to share my opinion and my ideas with you to help your situation cauze you are really -beep-ed up with this annoying server. 2nd im in this forum since 2005 i know how things are going, With your 17 years old mind try to think more clearly who is who ;). 3rd Dont -beep- with me it will be not good for you. And a lil announce to all asslickers of sandora here dont beg for any augmentation.

Thanks.

1st Let's clean up some things kido, first if you could think of little you would understand that my posts before was not Flaming i tryd to share my opinion and my ideas with you to help your situation cauze you are really -beep-ed up with this annoying server. 2nd im in this forum since 2005 i know how things are going, With your 17 years old mind try to think more clearly who is who ;). 3rd Dont -beep- with me it will be not good for you. And a lil announce to all asslickers of sandora here dont beg for any augmentation.

Thanks.

35nig1.jpg

OMG Guys look that person..... You are unbelievable!!!!

All tha nabz here learned how ddos and bought some booters, Chuck norris wannabe's

end it here or there will be -'s and the topic will be locked.

Please, stop bitching about l2...

IF YOU CONTINUE TO FLAMING ME I DONT ALLOW TO RUN YOUR SERVER  you understand what i meaning

This is the Bitchin mate.

as i've heard, DeathLegend's servers have been attacked to death (ddos) by idiots.

I am totally against all those but deatlegends is wrong by doing the same to other people's servers.

Pathetic.

as i've heard, DeathLegend's servers have been attacked to death (ddos) by idiots.

I am totally against all those but deatlegends is wrong by doing the same to other people's servers.

Pathetic.

L2Sandora was being atacked by 15 Pc (booters) ... We all so how much time it was down... So Haters will always hate we all know that :D

Never mind...

D3athLeGenD™    Just fix pvp Farmers and p.d. of bishops ( make res skill 1-2 minits Cd and low about 300 armor to bishops

Pathetic.

COOL STORY BRO

You made my day.

Deathlegends' lol moderators attacking every pvp server to attract all the ppl into his lolserver.

COOL STORY BRO

You made my day.

Deathlegends' lol moderators attacking every pvp server to attract all the ppl into his lolserver.

It's all I've heard...I started just a week ago and quitted...so...