interlude Lineage 2 Sandora RebOrN !!!!!!! 1.6.2012 20:00 GMT +2

D3athLeGenD™

he need's 12 sec for check your ip and after you can loggin so download the patch and after loggin and wait some minutes for loggin we have too flood protection on loggin :)

if i say to you in my balls you will report me probably...So i will not say it

Dude? can i report you? wtf?  everyone has a freedom of speech i said my opinion of the server and said left the server? so whats ur problem?

-beep-ing stupid dumb ass kid =] please use ur brains before u post =]

D3athLeGenD™ I'm gonna ask you just a little favor..

Do NOT screw this up again with Augments.

before you speak just read my features > 1 ACTIVE 1 PASSIVE :)

Dude.. I've played on your servers for like 3 times where you were saying the same thing "1 ACTIVE 1 PASSIVE " but ppl had more skills.. -,-

Anyways, I'm not gonna spoil it for you

I just got a question, about "Hero Item"

Anyone will be able to grab a hero dagger and bully bishops on mass pvps ? if so

Don't expect me to log :/

Gl with your server btw

Hey why u stole my server features?Do you know that IP addresses are given the appropriate law enforcement?the first suspicious its ur person.

This DDoS was illegal action and u can hard reply for it. Of corse if its really ur work.

I think you do everything to get players to their server stolen :) i dont care, because if im make one time good features, im do it x10 next times too:Danyway GL to your server.

Hey why u stole my server features?Do you know that IP addresses are given the appropriate law enforcement?the first suspicious its ur person.

This DDoS was illegal action and u can hard reply for it. Of corse if its really ur work.

I think you do everything to get players to their server stolen :) i dont care, because if im make one time good features, im do it x10 next times too:Danyway GL to your server.

loled bah=))....those were the features of first sandora...so stfu :))

And....if your server is 1 pasive/1 active....why i saw some guys with 2,3 actives ?:P