Interlude Pack based On L2j

Hello Everyone! I decided to sell one pack.

It's based on clean l2j files. This pack was used by a server with 400 players online.

It's very good for pvp server!

Features only via Pm.

Only Pack: 10 Euro

A pack that has the same price with a simple mod isn't worth buying it.

Also there aren't infos about what is working etc(not customs).

I need money, for this reason it's too cheap. Also, I said if someone want features only via pm.

Thanks!

I need money, for this reason it's too cheap. Also, I said if someone want features only via pm.

Thanks!

Ok send them to me, so i can have a better look. Also i can't understand why you don't post them here :S

Ok send them to me, so i can have a better look. Also i can't understand why you don't post them here :S

He's embarrassed people (like me) will bag on him for trying to rip tards off selling them a worthless pack. 400 on? xDD RIGHT

wait,wait.

you claim that you got a source which is perfect and is based on clean l2j..?(do you actually know how many commits/implementations/reworks you need in order to re-write every shit coded line that l2j had commited in il svn?not to mention about datapack,which is the same one like c4).

Let's say that you got,even if the perfect files are not exist,you sell this for 10euro?

I'm sorry,i wouldn't buy this pack.