[Share]Elfocrash's vote reward system

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

elfo i have buy that :D(L2precaution here) i will get the update in frozen site?Beacuse i canot login with my account here(friend account)...

yeah i will pm everyone with the new code.stay tuned

for sure good job it's amazing ! good for personal vote's you dont need to w8 to get price's it's more usefull ! of course unique ! thanks for that i will try it right now ! thanks

Guest Elfocrash

Elfo is not possible to make it secure and not bypassed without php dude.

what about making one guy uses the command per time and making the vote time 25 secs?also add a cooldown so ppl wont spam it and prevent others from voting?ppl will be queued and they will vote and get reward one by one.

dont tell me something is impossible without thinking everything :)

what about making one guy uses the command per time and making the vote time 25 secs?also add a cooldown so ppl wont spam it and prevent others from voting?ppl will be queued and they will vote and get reward one by one.

dont tell me something is impossible without thinking everything :)

Well with that why is possible but as player you like that;

its really bad idea you can find quite easy one php coder and make that will be easy.

Hi good afternoon I try to adapt it to High Five but I got these errors when I compile.

could help me please

[javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:219: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 					sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage("You have 45 seconds to vote for our server!", 6000));
    [javac] 					               ^
    [javac]   symbol:   class ExShowScreenMessage
    [javac]   location: class RequestBypassToServer
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:225: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 					       TextBuilder tb = new TextBuilder();
    [javac] 					       ^
    [javac]   symbol:   class TextBuilder
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:225: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 					                            ^
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:240: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 					       tb.append("<button value=\"Item:"+ ItemTable.getInstance().getTemplate(Config.VOTE_REWARD_ID1).getName()+"   Amount:"+ Config.VOTE_REWARD_AMOUNT1+ "\" action=\"bypass -h votereward1\" width=204 height=20>");
    [javac] 					                                          ^
    [javac]   symbol:   variable ItemTable
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:241: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 					       tb.append("<button value=\"Item:"+ ItemTable.getInstance().getTemplate(Config.VOTE_REWARD_ID2).getName()+"   Amount:"+Config.VOTE_REWARD_AMOUNT2 + "\" action=\"bypass -h votereward2\" width=204 height=20>");
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:242: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 					       tb.append("<button value=\"Item:"+ ItemTable.getInstance().getTemplate(Config.VOTE_REWARD_ID3).getName()+"   Amount:"+ Config.VOTE_REWARD_AMOUNT3+ "\" action=\"bypass -h votereward3\" width=204 height=20>");
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:253: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 						sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage("Choose your vote reward!Thanks for voting for us!", 6000));
    [javac] 						               ^
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:260: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 						sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage("You did not vote.Please try again.", 6000));
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:301: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 					sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage("You have 45 seconds to vote for our server!", 6000));
    [javac] 					               ^
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:307: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 					       ^
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:307: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 					                            ^
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:322: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 					       tb.append("<button value=\"Item:"+ ItemTable.getInstance().getTemplate(Config.VOTE_REWARD_ID1).getName()+"   Amount:"+Config.VOTE_REWARD_AMOUNT1 + "\" action=\"bypass -h votereward1\" width=204 height=20>");
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:323: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 					       tb.append("<button value=\"Item:"+ ItemTable.getInstance().getTemplate(Config.VOTE_REWARD_ID2).getName()+"   Amount:"+ Config.VOTE_REWARD_AMOUNT2+ "\" action=\"bypass -h votereward2\" width=204 height=20>");
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:324: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 					       tb.append("<button value=\"Item:"+ItemTable.getInstance().getTemplate(Config.VOTE_REWARD_ID3).getName() +"   Amount:"+ Config.VOTE_REWARD_AMOUNT3+ "\" action=\"bypass -h votereward3\" width=204 height=20>");
    [javac] 					                                         ^
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:334: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 						sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage("You get rewarded for your vote.Thank you!", 6000));
    [javac] C:\Users\Usuaio\workspace\L2J_Server\java\com\l2jserver\gameserver\network\clientpackets\RequestBypassToServer.java:341: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] 						sendPacket(new ExShowScreenMessage("You did not vote.Please try again.", 6000));
    [javac] 16 errors

BUILD FAILED