[Share]L2J-Umbrella - Complete CT1.5 Pack[HELLBOUND]

hello again but i have a problem! many buttons in gmshop doesn't work (i mean kamael/hellbound  and i press 'other')!also when i want to add gm skills on a player like super haste lvl 4 i press add and then... nothing!!! ... i've done something wrong (tell me what) or it's db's problem!!?? ty a lot!

works fine for me, so it's something on your side, sorry buddy

I have some problems with this pack... Some xml files are missing, and i can't add dyes on my server... if anyone have all xml files in "gameserver\data\stats\ (all folders)" pls upload them and post a link or PM. Thanks..

i tried to fix the buttons (supper haste works only if u add it with his id! maybe some files/options didn't setup with the sql setup :/ don't know!! ok can i ask u soething? i open loginserver but when i try to go to bartz(server no.1) it says ping 0 and i rpress ok and nothing happens!! plz help me! :)

Search because personally i have posted how to open ports and make the server online more than 20 times also many other members posted it too ... Search! We cant give all the things ready ... when i was like you i was searching and testing even u do a fault you will learn from them :P

hello there!

the superhaste working fine, but the gm shop i have the same problem like the other guy, at "others" and something different menu option dont work by me, sometimes the server do a huge hangup to the system, HDD almost burning than, and i mean a half or 1 minute system hangup. By other servers wasnt any hangup so something isnt allright somewhere. And some other thing: at server startup all transformation got error messages, ingame when i buy transformation scroll, i use it, but nothing happens, just in the buff bars coming the icons together it depends on how many scroll i used it :)

And also missing some Agathions, Fortress siege engine is good, but need more fixes/config (missing flag, some npc are quest npc, not defender, missing npc for participate Fortress sieges, etc...)

Take a look on it, i will try to redownload again the whole pack, maybe something is wrong only by my side, keep up the work guys and never give up!

Ps:  the system hangup not coming from that my PC isnt enough for the server, i also started for some fun my public Kamael, C5 and Interlude server for my friends, most online members was 15-16, without lagg or any hangup and i also got 2 different server (Bartz/Sieghardt) runned in the same time without any problem :)

hello there!

the superhaste working fine, but the gm shop i have the same problem like the other guy, at "others" and something different menu option dont work by me, sometimes the server do a huge hangup to the system, HDD almost burning than, and i mean a half or 1 minute system hangup. By other servers wasnt any hangup so something isnt allright somewhere. And some other thing: at server startup all transformation got error messages, ingame when i buy transformation scroll, i use it, but nothing happens, just in the buff bars coming the icons together it depends on how many scroll i used it :)

And also missing some Agathions, Fortress siege engine is good, but need more fixes/config (missing flag, some npc are quest npc, not defender, missing npc for participate Fortress sieges, etc...)

Take a look on it, i will try to redownload again the whole pack, maybe something is wrong only by my side, keep up the work guys and never give up!

Ps:  the system hangup not coming from that my PC isnt enough for the server, i also started for some fun my public Kamael, C5 and Interlude server for my friends, most online members was 15-16, without lagg or any hangup and i also got 2 different server (Bartz/Sieghardt) runned in the same time without any problem :)

Firstly the other is me :P

secondly i have these problems plus when i change my name (for expample [HGM]*Test ) when i rr then something strange happens! :S

for example i start a character with the name : Asdf ! i lvl  him up to 15 lvl and i change my name to [HGM]*Test! i exp i take items i enchant them and if i reboot it will get it me in 15 lvl name asdf without items! :S help!!

guys i can't make online the server ! plz some1 give me the right configs (i mean it says YOUR-IP HERE) to make it online!! ffs i've tried 1000 ips and no1 is right! it says bartz ping 0 :S

Dude, go in whatismyip.com to see ur ip. On Internal IP u can type 127.0.0.1

is there anyone working with further fixes bugs and datapacks on this  project cause ive tried it and they say its based on l2j free.

thing is i cant use any l2j free fixes as the tables in db is not same after converted to umbrella.