Just to see maxtor what mistakes you have made!

Celebron

Arent I allowed to be friend with these guys? I know them from the day the registered actually

Anyway you got your attention line

come one vazelos...dont acting like mods

if any of u get dekarma or ban(impossible) they will restore/unban and blah blah

if any of us start war against your team........

ban/dekarma......

always the same game

if any of u get dekarma or ban(impossible) they will restore/unban and blah blah

ban/dekarma......

always the same game

this

i'm gonna kill'em all

im the chosen determined-feel-like-a-superhero.png

grow up son...drinking a manly coffee without milk doesnt mean you became a man. keep playing til then. imma put you to the ignore list for the dog name so when i read topic you might reply to have -1 reply to attend.til then...Milko...

hahhaha mods+their friends against mxc community...

really now....

we are not fools

everyone knows......

noble-vazelos-dask-wrd-elfo=penta friends

same as FB.expected nothing less from a Sata-Hitler but equal treatment&Freedom of speech  lover

ps i keep contacts with Snoopi,Zeon,DarkStar,Tsili,Dremo,Vege,Soula almost every day.they re simple members with no mod power in forum.i love the way you try to manipulate

Trolling is not possible in all the situations Pauler, it becomes boring and annoying. I could ruin all the topics like this, yet I would be a clown.

epic best answer, is epic.

grow up son...drinking a manly coffee without milk doesnt mean you became a man. keep playing til then. imma put you to the ignore list for the dog name so when i read topic you might reply to have -1 reply to attend.til then...Milko...

same as FB.expected nothing less from a Sata-Hitler but equal treatment&Freedom of speech  lover

ps i keep contacts with Snoopi,Zeon,DarkStar,Tsili,Dremo,Vege,Soula almost every day.they re simple members with no mod power in forum.i love the way you try to manipulate

epic best answer, is epic.

lock time?

again the same

we didnt expect nothing more than this

always THE SAME

ban/dekarma......

always the same game

"if any of u get dekarma or ban(impossible) they will restore/unban and blah blah"

The only simple member in this party is me and dask.

Your point is that mods are corrupted? Dude 20 ppl on mxc are not mentally retarded, and we are united so we can survive from mentally disable people like you, dragic,zeon,zake,downwar etc.

It's just an actual waste of time what i just wrote. Go vote PASOK

noble do his job perfect....

OH HI TRAGIC, STILL HATE ME FOR THE -1?

Vazelos talking about retarted guys here. Ok, topic has to be locked.

The only right thing Vazelos said is that told you mentally disabled. :D

(Bcuz they are friends)

Ιm not friend with Elfocrash, don't even joke with that.

Also my dekarma wasn't right anyway, just weird had some problems yesterday and he should do smth. Also Finito is mad cause I blocked him in skype/LoL.

it is fun to see ppl swear , shout,provoke,troll,discuss(?)  and keep trying to keep up  with no proofs or decent answers on their replies.as a result you leave me no other choice but to lock it since i already re-lost my interest on this thread. you had a close chance to make me shut up for good if you could answer my 4 questions when i unlocked it.obviously you failed and kept saying vazelos+noble=friends    or elfocrash +dask=love  etc without even replying to 1.you cool.

on topic.

Ventics ban is NOT to be lifted atm and still remaining on 15days ban from wrd.apologising to wrd may lift it tho :)

topic locked