Just to see maxtor what mistakes you have made!

Celebron

Maxcheaters is going worse and worse day by day. Many immature, staff members, many members who thing trolling is cool, many scammers, etc. The biggest problem is the first one I mentioned, because if it is solved, maybe the other problems may start going away, too. But, who cares.

really who cares?

DDoS isn't a reason dude..

DDoS is only for kids that are jelly of some people's work..that's all..

I know what i say :) Same company who ddos mxc they ddos undersec too

I remember one night i was watching via skype the company who ddos mxc and isn't so hard :/ anyway we go offtopic xD

I know what i say :) Same company who ddos mxc they ddos undersec too

I remember one night i was watching via skype the company who ddos mxc and isn't so hard :/ anyway we go offtopic xD

okey,you got our attention..

go on..

All we do mistakes if it is mistake. But you know that request can't be happen.

:/ anyway i want some one GLOBAL MOD lock this topic and send private msg about that topic.

Thanks

skase re -beep-a

At my topics DON'T USE FLAMES!

Guest Elfocrash

Ah i just woke up and this is what i see.

4 pages of a new "i threat with ddos" drama queen.

First and foremost neither Dask not pineapple are my friends.

Almost every week we have a new wanna be that thinks he can rule the universe with his karma abilities. You'd better read the rules though. 4 pages of stupid replies except Wierdsituations' which explain what happened. Since you started that fight with the others and you went offtopic both 3 of you should get punished with dekarma for flaming and being offtopic. The thing is that you abused your karma powered 2 times in a row. IF you read the rules you will see that this leads in a dekarma too.So we have -2 to you and -1 to dask and pineapple.Is this really what you wanna have?Neither dask not pineapple care for their karma count but as i see you made a report topic for it which means you really do care about it.So tell me.This is what you want? Fair? Cuz you deserved -2 not -1.

Oh and something else. L2 Moderator means forum moderator. Even Wow moderator means forum moderator.

Cheers.

Guest Elfocrash

ok lol

ask Noble or Vazelos.We haven't talk to each other for like 3 weeks for a fuckin blue buff i took from him.COMPLEX