[REQUEST] Mod Random Spawn

axcel2

Question

11 answers to this question

give some more info please , explain it with an analytic description.

makes random respawn ? how? command? what?

He will announce on chat alll Mob Gremlin was born nearby giran Harbo run to kill him there when he kills the mob will turn hero but this mod already have so precise that it becomes fassa born in different places

understand ??

He will announce on chat alll Mob Gremlin was born nearby giran Harbo run to kill him there when he kills the mob will turn hero but this mod already have so precise that it becomes fassa born in different places

understand ??

My advice would be to learn java and have a look in L2Spawn, L2NpcInstance, StatSet, and L2NpcTemplate.

I'm not sure if something already exists but I'd create a manager class that contains a Map of Point3D's which contain all the possible spawn locations for this mob. Then just generate a random number every 5 or 10 or whatever minutes and then spawn something. You'd have to link into the AreaTable or Area Repository (whatever you call it) to get the location of the spawn. Then just do an output to L2.

My advice would be to learn java and have a look in L2Spawn, L2NpcInstance, StatSet, and L2NpcTemplate.

I'm not sure if something already exists but I'd create a manager class that contains a Map of Point3D's which contain all the possible spawn locations for this mob. Then just generate a random number every 5 or 10 or whatever minutes and then spawn something. You'd have to link into the AreaTable or Area Repository (whatever you call it) to get the location of the spawn. Then just do an output to L2.

Not to be random is not a call Treasurebox so that the mob drop item but do not need him to drop anything just to respawn in the place I put

Not to be random is not a call Treasurebox so that the mob drop item but do not need him to drop anything just to respawn in the place I put

I have no idea what you said, but just don't give him anything to drop then.

I have no idea what you said, but just don't give him anything to drop then.

+public class TreasureBox extends Quest

+{

+    private static final String qn = "TreasureBox";

+    private static final int _eventInterval = Config.INTERVAL_EVENT * 60 * 60 * 1000;

+    private static final int _firstStart = Config.START_EVENT * 60 * 1000;

+    private static final int _mobInterval = Config.MOB_INTERVAL * 60 * 60 * 1000;

+    private static L2NpcInstance RbSpawn = null;

+    private static final String[][] Mobs = {

+        { "Config.NAME_NPC_EVENT", "Config.USER_NPC_EVENT" },

+

+  };

+    private static final String[][] RbCoords = { 

+      { "Config.NAME_LOC_EVENT_1", "Config.LOC_1X,Config.LOC_1Y,Config.LOC_1Z" },

+ { "Config.NAME_LOC_EVENT_2", "Config.LOC_2X,Config.LOC_2Y,Config.LOC_2Z" },

+ { "Config.NAME_LOC_EVENT_3", "Config.LOC_3X,Config.LOC_3Y,Config.LOC_3Z" },

+ { "Config.NAME_LOC_EVENT_4", "Config.LOC_4X,Config.LOC_4Y,Config.LOC_4Z" },

+    };

+-I want the mob to be appearing in the coordinates I set

Well, i need stuff like this too, like i did had .py script, but it does not work properly, how can i insert it in java, maybe someone could write a shot script. ex i need.

There is 2 mobs, and 2 spots, event choses one of two mobs, and spawns it in one of two places (random) , delay 45 mins. Help?