Announce Hero,Noble,GM,Donator,New Char In Login

go to

gameserver/network/clientpackets/EnterWorld.Java

find this line

CrownManager.getInstance().checkCrowns(activeChar);

and down of this paste

for Hero announce

if (activeChar.isHero())
	       Announcements.getInstance().announceToAll("The Hero "+ activeChar.getName() +" Has Logged in");

For Noblesse Character

if (activeChar.isNoble())
	       Announcements.getInstance().announceToAll("The Noblesse "+ activeChar.getName() +" Has Logged in");

you have Donator or Vip system in your server ? put this for VIP Login announce

if (activeChar.isDonator())
	       Announcements.getInstance().announceToAll("The V.I.P. "+ activeChar.getName() +" Has Logged in");

for GM char announce

if (activeChar.isGM())
	       Announcements.getInstance().announceToAll("The Admin/GM "+ activeChar.getName() +" Has Logged in");

and this code dont test if you test and working plz post here

announce for new character in login

if (activeChar.isNewbie())
	       Announcements.getInstance().announceToAll("The New Character "+ activeChar.getName() +" Has Logged in");

thanx i use it :D

any config to set true or false?

for example announceherologin=True ...

Not hard to put one..

if (activeChar.isNewbie())

Announcements.getInstance().announceToAll("The New Character "+ activeChar.getName() +" Has Logged in");

that's code is rly bad for mid rate servers,if i remember well newbie is someone when he is < 54 lvl.So everytime which someone will log the announcement will take place,personally I dont like it at all.

Well, this is shared many times before and existed in several l2j forks. Try to work on something unique, something that you haven't seen anywhere before.

I understand it's the beginning and you feel the pleasure of sharing, but if you want your shares to be really appreciated, you need to share something new ;)

Friendly always.

• 1 year later...