L2J Falcom Full Custom /l2Asus : Fail

GsL

Official opening is taking way to long. If you ever decide to open it, pm me and I will unlock it, so that you can edit your 1st post.

Locked.

I Get ban From ( iwas GM ) reason? becuse i say he *Lougkra* where means g@y just for fun, i help he i give he all info about old pride features gameplay we fix it all together we work together over 3 months and now he ban me for that!!! he want server for money ...

Fucking Fail Kid Admins , Anyway DDos time :)

He will Raname it to L2asus.com Maybe or something other close to old pride features...

Official opening is taking way to long. If you ever decide to open it, pm me and I will unlock it, so that you can edit your 1st post.

Locked.

Maybe will not open :) or open untill i find it...

Lissen this when we fix from all class skills u will be the 1st where u will join , we work in this server so your time  will not lose* .. 

We try to fix a different server we will add more features than l2 pride but 1st of all is gameplay after more.

Anyway i m player there and i just help admin to fix server.

First of all stop using Google Translate and second they join if they want's to you cant force them to like the server...

First of all stop using Google Translate and second they join if they want's to you cant force them to like the server...

Read before write ... At this server i become GM we work for months we fix it and when admin dont need me any more he kick me from team.. Many times this admin say lies but DDos exist and *i will take my blood back* i dont care 4 my english  that is your problem ..