Which staffer you think is active?

Maxtor

Which staffer you think is active?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Which staffer you think is active?

• Finito
    • Justice
    • Noble
    • WeirdSituation
    • Elfocrash
    • MixMasteR
    • Tryskell
    • Gregor
    • Fortuna
    • Psomas2
    • YouTube

Who is considered as an active moderator for me? Person who is sharing knowledge in their subject area, not only locking/cleaning robot.

Only Tryskell fits , but my opinion can not be rather objective, because of my activity lately, but that's my opinion after brief look.

Lets see i Voted Fortuna Just because i see her online many times. Locks etc But .... i Think no one is realy active :D ALL the Forum need re- build. At he moment  you see max Online about 100-300 MAX all this becaose to many random, troll, spamer, idiot, etc etc you know it better

My opinion start to re-Build the Forum and stop Atacking Servers ( You know what i meen Moderetors ) Because most of people Know who atack and after, The site gets bad population... Start re- Build the selections ( Delete, re-share, and ofc Share, start the old fashion de - karma Just for spam, be there with online Moder. Give a reason to members  be Online ( to w8 for something new and not just Spam for posts) )

Maxtor you know better what to do ... Just do it

Sry for bad bad English ^_^

Edit: I corrected some English

• 3 weeks later...

Lets see i Voted Fortuna Just because i see her online many times. Locks etc But .... i Think no one is realy active :D ALL the Forum need re- build. At he moment  you see max Online about 100-300 MAX all this becaose to many random, troll, spamer, idiot, etc etc you know it better

My opinion start to re-Build the Forum and stop Atacking Servers ( You know what i meen Moderetors ) Because most of people Know who atack and after, The site gets bad population... Start re- Build the selections ( Delete, re-share, and ofc Share, start the old fashion de - karma Just for spam, be there with online Moder. Give a reason to members  be Online ( to w8 for something new and not just Spam for posts) )

Maxtor you know better what to do ... Just do it

Sry for bad bad English ^_^

Edit: I corrected some English

Spamming brings money to maxtor.

Agree for everything were said above for TK.So i voted him.

I voted Noble Too cuz he is mature enough to handle serious situations.

And my last vote went to Fortuna cuz he can judge right w/o flaming disrespecting any member.