JSS tripler earnings: Total 1010$ - free 10$ to join

When fakin alertpay fixes their shitty maintenance mode i will show you.

it will takes ages ^^ and i will have like 100 positions

hahah y u must be jelly

i admin you has already 16 referrals and i only got 13scaled.php?server=862&filename=okayp.png&res=crop

it will takes ages ^^ and i will have like 100 positions

hahah y u must be jelly

i admin you has already 16 referrals and i only got 13scaled.php?server=862&filename=okayp.png&res=crop

Just got 3 more refs xD

And hopfully i will have much much more only from 1 site.

Imagine if i start spreading.

GfNtR.png

i join under your ref raule hope you help me !

so i buy one position with the 10 dollars and now? i w8 untill i go again 10 dolars to buy another?

your 10$ will de taken when you reach 45 days, after 81 in your balance you will have 5$, you must invest some money, because the withdrawal is minimum 20$

So..if you dont have money to invest, you could try referring people that will invest.

My advice if you dont have money to invest or to make some refs is not worth to join ^^

your 10$ will de taken when you reach 45 days, after 81 in your balance you will have 5$, you must invest some money, because the withdrawal is minimum 20$

So..if you dont have money to invest, you could try referring people that will invest.

My advice if you dont have money to invest or to make some refs is not worth to join ^^

i have money i earn like 330 in moth via neobox but i dont know... i must check the site better see if its really profitable!

i have money i earn like 330 in moth via neobox but i dont know... i must check the site better see if its really profitable!

^^ it is. Do you think me and Psomas2 are stupid?

psomas having 150$ plus he said he will invest more 100$ or more after i explained him how the system fully works and  its safe. Im having 250$ there, and 250$ is kinda a lot in Romaniascaled.php?server=862&filename=okayp.png&res=crop

Trust me, if that noob  called Psomas that having years of experience in monitezation invested i think its pretty safe.

Le: site online 7 years, never scammed, in all monitors is 100% safe, it had 5000+ registrations per day when it was  top 450, now it is top 349 and i think it has 8000+ new user per day

nuff said.