JSS tripler earnings: Total 1010$ - free 10$ to join

Well , i have 2000$ in my LR balance.

Worths to invest it?

If i lose it , should i come and burn your 7 cats?

Your choice dude. I've made researches about this site like 1 month, and i choosed to invest. I will invest also 40$ more in 4 days. If you really want to join, join under my ref please.

2000 $ thats 200 positions wich is 40$ per day x 81 days not bad. And if you calculate your matrixes dafuq..

check here JSS member who started with $2000

ok i got 11 positions - 2.2$ per day, total earned 20.25$ in 9 days!

Le: invested more 30$ that's 2.80 per day!

Take care malaka because if he turns into scam you will cry about your money.

Take care -beep-a because if he turns into scam you will cry about your money.

This is the most trusted cycler i ever seen. They have web conferences tons of testimonials, 5000+ registrations per day.

Do you think i'd invest so easy? even if they turn into scam, cant be so fast their reg per day is amazing. In few days will be implement a advertising module wich will make them more money. Yeah i dont think so they will turn so fast in scam.

Check this http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/www.justbeenpaid.com

top 412 in the whole world

97 in Russia.

Statistics Summary for justbeenpaid.com

Justbeenpaid.com has a three-month global Alexa traffic rank of 412. Approximately 22% of visits to this site consist of only one pageview (i.e., are bounces), and the site has been online for more than seven years. The time spent in a typical visit to Justbeenpaid.com is roughly twelve minutes, with 33 seconds spent on each pageview. The fraction of visits to the site referred by search engines is very small

Raule , have you been paid from this site?

When you take back your money , then tell us ...  :-X

google - jss payment proof

I will not take my money back because i will keep buying positions ^^ it will take some time until i cash out. Anyway i've made in 9 days 20$. With my new positions i will buy 1 position(10$) every 3 days.

google - jss payment proof

I will not take my money back because i will keep buying positions ^^ it will take some time until i cash out. Anyway i've made in 9 days 20$. With my new positions i will buy 1 position(10$) every 3 days.

you need more than 3 days... in order to buy a position .

Your earnings are 110 x 2 / 100 = 2.20$ / day that means 10 / 2.20 = 4~5 days / position .

Best Regards

Your calculator  :D

you need more than 3 days... in order to buy a position .

Your earnings are 110 x 2 / 100 = 2.20$ / day that means 10 / 2.20 = 4~5 days / position .

Best Regards

Your calculator  :D

100$ = 2$ per day :P

i has 140$=14 positions=2.80 per day

so yeah every 3-4 days i will buy a new position wich worth 0,20 per day

Another question....since it doesnt support PayPal what is the next best thing which they offer?

i dont know any of the other sites except AlertPay but i made bad experience with it so any recommendation?

Another question....since it doesnt support PayPal what is the next best thing which they offer?

i dont know any of the other sites except AlertPay but i made bad experience with it so any recommendation?

ap is good, dnoo why you dont use it. You could use libertyreserve or solidtrustpay.