-1 FOR WHAT?>

Vampirenios

Anus - you lack it.

Remember when you acted like a girl , and wanted everyone to believe you are one ? haha epic times

Epic times indeed, I'm glad i grew mentally, unlike you. And your reply to my epic comment made my day, couldn't you come with something more original?

Epic times indeed, I'm glad i grew mentally, unlike you. And your reply to my epic comment made my day, couldn't you come with something more original?

Sincerely , I am happy you did. In addition to that , I am really happy I could bring some happiness and light into your "curious" life. And no , I can come up with something far more original , I just think that the old times insults work better than everything.

still here

stop bumping......no point :)

As you see they locked the topics and that's all ooh Elfocrash fixed dask's karma cool story bro...Tsili flamming mothers and nothing happened....Dejavu + vampirenios got a dekarma for no reason..come on mxc is dead.

Γίνεστε κουραστικοί, ο Dejavu βρίζει συνέχεια τον wrd και τον φινιτο και μετά απειλεί με ddos αν φάει μπαν.

Ποιος ο λόγος να σεβαστώ εγώ τον Dejavu, ποιος ο λόγος να αφήσω 25 άχρηστα topics ανοιχτά. Δεν σας νοιάζει καν ότι έγιναν lock, σας νοιάζει ότι τα έκανε lock o dask. Αν τα έκανε πχ ο φινιτο θα το βουλώνατε όλοι και αν λέγατε και τίποτα θα καταλήγατε με ένα μπαν στο τέλος. Και ο Dejavu θα "απειλούσε" με το παχνίδι του.

Γίνεστε κουραστικοί, ο Dejavu βρίζει συνέχεια τον wrd και τον φινιτο και μετά απειλεί με ddos αν φάει μπαν.

Ποιος ο λόγος να σεβαστώ εγώ τον Dejavu, ποιος ο λόγος να αφήσω 25 άχρηστα topics ανοιχτά. Δεν σας νοιάζει καν ότι έγιναν lock, σας νοιάζει ότι τα έκανε lock o dask. Αν τα έκανε πχ ο φινιτο θα το βουλώνατε όλοι και αν λέγατε και τίποτα θα καταλήγατε με ένα μπαν στο τέλος. Και ο Dejavu θα "απειλούσε" με το παχνίδι του.

ΟΚ