493 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best class in open, PVP

• Ghost Sentinel
    • Storm Screamer
    • Soultaker
    • Myst Muse
    • Duelist

OMG!! guys wake up, 1to1 OL defeats every1, just try

No (atleast no in servers that have not modified attributes) because OL can be owned by silence (+weakness and Curse oc chaos if you are a necro or warrior bane or curse of doom if you are a soultaker) ** or just by curse deseas (so that he cant drain life)

i think this is relative because i think if u know play with any class u can own all the classes u want..

cumps

Yes that is kinda true, but also it depents from many other reasons ( if the other player knows his char good as well who hits first if you ambuse him or he ambush you etc etc etc)

LOL, on mass PvP you need to be fast (atk speed, speed, cast speed) and got Magic/Physical chance on a nice rate and be a range class, so it's all about Silver Ranger and SpellSinger.

Spellhowler/Duelist are P/M atk based with low casting/atk speed so they're pretty good for PvE.

P.S.: Not only SIlver ranger, mostly Archers, but SpS is a must.

lol man thats the faniest thing I ever heared x0xa0x0ax0a you just chosed the worse classes for best chars for Mass PVP OMG OMG OMG XD

1st SR and EVERY archer are 1to1 PVP oriented...they just need to kill their current target to continue to an other one... so simple.. Spell singer is kinda hybrid because as an Elemental mage he should be aoe killer.... but because of his low matk his skills do not land that good.. and also can be brought down easily especially by fighters because he canot regenerate/drain HP... also a minus. and for many other well known reasons these classes you think they are best at mass PVP are the worse but are very good at PVP 1vs1! (the fact that you took part in a Mass pvp like clan vs clan using one of these classes and got some PVPs doesnt mean that you were good to the team... you just killed your oponnents thats all) for example 20 mages (OL dominators spell howlers necros etc) can pwn 20 Archers easy  (because on mass PVP you have the time - especially if you are not in fron line of the battle- to cast all of your debbuffs and cast them again if they dont land etc- featuer that you dont have at 1vs1PVP and also all elemental mages (like SW) have AOE skills means that they can hit multiple targets (with less dmg ofcourse BUT consider if many mages cast their aoe skill at the same time a whole team can get killed at once.. ;) etc etc etc I dont know why im typong all these arent they obvious?? OMG I mean who else thinks that an archer could ever be a mass pvper?? OMG

ut because of his low matk his skills do not land that good.. and also can be brought down easily especially by fighters because he canot regenerate/drain HP...  OMG I mean who else thinks that an archer could ever be a mass pvper?? OMG

If I were you, I would quit L2.

Seriously, did you ever get on Mass PvP/Siege? Archers are the best class for this.

I voted for Stormscreamers, I loled with necro issue. I get it, people still play older chronicles. At Gracia part 2 necros kinda suck, even phantom summoner got death spike and poison etc.

Stormscreamers can hit to like 10k m.attack and everything flows neat.

• 2 weeks later...