L2 Dreamless Mid Rate PvP Server[Will Not Open]

InTheEndॐ

590dreamless.gif
Special Thanks To NikosDi & DownUnder

After personal problems server will not open.

Maybe server will open after exams.
I'll Modify Topic If We Decide To Open.

Regards,InTheEndॐ

Excuse me but, what's the point of creating a topic like this? You give us no information about the server's features, no website, no forum and no opening date. You are just telling us the name of your server. Well, congratulation, it's a beautiful name but NO ONE CARES ABOUT IT. :)

Always friendly

Excuse me but, what's the poiunt of creating a topic like this? You give us no information about the server's features, no website, no forum and no opening date. You are just telling us the name of your server. Well, congratulation, it's a beautiful name but NO ONE CARES ABOUT IT. :)

Always friendly

Some Infos Added!Also Site & Forum Will be added soon.

:O dont tell me.

Years i wait a server like that.

GTFO dont start spamming again my topic!

....good work..but..put more infos about everything...

Official Details will be announced when Forum open!We have big work until grand opening and you will see many cool things inside!

Loking Good Server and Features too we are waiting this server GL! : )

Thanks for your reply,we are working hard so all will be fixed and unique until grand opening!

:O dont tell me.

Years i wait a server like that.

I hope it's sarcasm, if not you have real low standards and bad taste.

Why don't you enlighten us with your 'cool NPC's and customs? Bit more info would be appreciated.

Suggest us what custom would you like to see in our server(not big different from S grade)

Something different, not used in other servers. No Apella, Epic, Dynasty, Dusk weapons, Demonic, etc. You get the idea. Try something new for a change. Perhaps you can mask or 'color' in all the other bland features that a lot of other servers have.

Nice features indeed. Little worried about balance between classes with the customs and stuff but we will see :) I hope it will be good. Good luck!

I hope it's sarcasm, if not you have real low standards and bad taste.

Why don't you enlighten us with your 'cool NPC's and customs? Bit more info would be appreciated.Something different, not used in other servers. No Apella, Epic, Dynasty, Dusk weapons, Demonic, etc. You get the idea. Try something new for a change. Perhaps you can mask or 'color' in all the other bland features that a lot of other servers have.

Thank you for your reply,im thinking to add Armor Weaps from god wHat do you think about.that?

Nice features indeed. Little worried about balance between classes with the customs and stuff but we will see :) I hope it will be good. Good luck!

We will work hard to make server balanced!

Good luck you need dude !

Thank you