Custom vs No custom.

Totally custom servers ! I dont like star wars stats tho because they totally disbalance the game, altho I've been playing L2Pride since the name was L2 aePvP and I god damn love that server! It is a full custom gameplay server , good balanced (some things need to be fixed tho).

I like official now that it is GOD because it seems like a custom srv ... xD!

I dont care about rates just a diferent gameplay is enough!

Ugh and I love farming to get some better stuff than what I already have (but not like the non custom that u get full geared in 1 min or u farm ls+scrolls.)

• 2 months later...

sandpants, asking L2's community about this is like trying to make a 5 years old kindergarden child write an essay about the universe. 90% of the community is some narrow minded retard who is just swimming with the stream and repeats what others say.

sandpants, asking L2's community about this is like trying to make a 5 years old kindergarden child write an essay about the universe. 90% of the community is some narrow minded retard who is just swimming with the stream and repeats what others say.

Yep.

Server without customs is boring, but there isnt any server customized enough to make itself something really different from others

my vote gos to custom servers.. becouse u can add more futures ...you can create a new game play...but u must advertise good and work the customs like a pro if not your server will be simple just a fail and you lost your time/ money for nothing

For me custom is good as long as your customs don't effect stats. For example if you add an armor which looks great like the Poseidon Armor with stats of Elegia it's okay^^

Also I think it is better like this for reasons as more "templates" for player to chose from. More armors on server example there wont be only Elegia, there will be 1-2 more armors on srv!

For me custom is good as long as your customs don't effect stats. For example if you add an armor which looks great like the Poseidon Armor with stats of Elegia it's okay^^

Also I think it is better like this for reasons as more "templates" for player to chose from. More armors on server example there wont be only Elegia, there will be 1-2 more armors on srv!

+1 i like custom too with the same stats from elegia :D