Sniffer for L2 Packets

Hello community,

I want to ask where can I find a sniffer to make spawnlist, npcstats and droplist for some npcs I want in official. A little help on how to use it would be a great help too. Thank you!

About sniffing question use L2PHX.

About if it will help you getting the sort of data you need (aka, NPC spawnlist, npcstats and droplist) the answer is obviously NO. Sniffing packets can only help to complete packets infos, and such little things about how mechanisms work.

If you need any type of data, adapt from L2OFF (IL if you need infos until C4, GF otherwise) sources.

Come on, there's no tutorials for all in the planet.

Go dl L2PHX and begin to use it on your L2J pack. Try to understand the different tabs and how it works. fter that go on any L2OFF, in the general way they're not protected versus L2PHX. Do the same, analyze what you receive and compare with L2J.

Each packet got an opcode (like a code bar on a product in a supermarket) and is shown. Note the differences and with some practice you can compare packets structure and complete L2J's. Once again it won't help at all for data stuff. Even if I agree it can be sued to track certain type of data (like the id of a skill a mob is casting).

For L2OFF (IL or GF) files, see the good section of MxC. That's not here to ask.