[L2J]L2WarGate Gracia Final PvE server.

Dev

Oh yea? That's the reason you're buying items in L2Pride? Nice one.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=244722.0

LOL how you concluded this account iCoolStorm® is mine ? Dekarmad for spamming. Next abuse will be reported to the staff.

as i understand he didnt said that this account is urs...he just asked icool why he is buying items for pride if he is gonna play here...which is a good question imo!

PS:i dont play here neither Canyon i just watch ur fight all these days,if u are angry with l2canyon cuz he took ur members dont dekarma ppl who have nothing to do with this...

PS2:peace ;)

PS3:let the best server win :P

as i understand he didnt said that this account is urs...he just asked icool why he is buying items for pride if he is gonna play here...which is a good question imo!

PS:i dont play here neither  i just watch ur fight all these days,if u are angry with l2 cuz he took ur members dont dekarma ppl who have nothing to do with this...

He talks about pride in my topic and he is spamming. Also you are spamming about another server too. If you want to spam go to spam topics the topic is for talking about THIS server advertisement only. Wtf you think you do ?

i say my opinion!

u are the real spammer here...actually on the other's server topic...u can check page 5 when u post:

"Quote from: Takan on July 03, 2012, 11:07:04 pm

items PLS

Αhahah Meitux"

this is real spam...dont be  that angry cuz they take ur ppl...if u have better server ppl will realise it and will come back to u...if not then u dont deserve more players...anyway no more spam as u said...i just posted cuz i think that is unfair to dekarma ppl for ur fails :) cu arround!

(PS: u did the same think with another server [i can say the name but u will say that i spam for other server even if its closed now!cya])

(PS: u did the same think with another server [i can say the name but u will say that i spam for other server even if its closed now!cya])

Just stfu if you don't play to any of the servers. You don't have opinion when you don't test you are just saying random things.

Oh yea? That's the reason you're buying items in L2Pride? Nice one.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=244722.0

Man Amid, your server's fan are topz

I buy items because I want to play there..But if i will not be able to find items there I am going to stay to this server..

LOL how you concluded this account iCoolStorm® is mine ? Dekarmad for spamming. Next abuse will be reported to the staff.

Man please don't dekarma me.. These are really important forums for me, if I get one dekarma more I might.. who knows.. suicide of the sadness.

Dev i think u must change ur name cause it is -beep-ing dav not dev if u can't create ur own server don't steal other people servers..

Facepalm

PS:i dont play here neither Canyon i just watch ur fight all these days,if u are angry with l2canyon cuz he took ur members dont dekarma ppl who have nothing to do with this...

PS2:peace ;)

PS3:let the best server win :P

Hmmmm Dev can u tell us where you found your database? only that question i make

Hmmmm Dev can u tell us where you found your database? only that question i make

My project is private. Allthough we run on L2J platform adjusting custom codes. We've got our private SVN timeline and the server is almost 2 years under development.