NEW L2 PVP SERVER WILL BE LIVE ON 14.04.2012

FuzyUzy

The server doesn't have mass pvp. Do something about that.

so true!

be4 oly time most ppl are afk in giran and some farming or pk new ppl.at oly times whole server play olympiad games!

Ye for so low community he should make one safe farm zone and one for mass pvp and farm. And do something about the rb jewels he should make them cost like  5000 coins and you can earn the coins only in the farm zone where you can pvp.

Because everyone goes afk and earns the fucking vote tokens or whatever it is.

YES GOOD FIGHT!!! Gomez The GM Banned Half Server And Jailed Many Players!!

RETARD MOTHER FUCKERS ! I WAS FROM THE 1ST DAY IN THAT SERVER AND I BELIEVED ON HIM. WHAT A DISSASTER HUH ? BB L2AncientGods.

why ban/jail ppl?wtF?

In just 1 day one clan came with full +20/lvl full clan skills/all skills +15/Augments and they give more than 5k each... Fucking donators or Gm Chars ? Players disagree about hese bullshits and they got jailed and banned... "LIKE ME RETARD FUZZY/GOMEZ"

In just 1 day one clan came with full +20/lvl full clan skills/all skills +15/Augments and they give more than 5k each... -beep-ing donators or Gm Chars ? Players disagree about hese bullshits and they got jailed and banned... "LIKE ME RETARD FUZZY/GOMEZ"

troll troll troll stop qq there are not donate for +20 teism and there are just for 1 pasiv and active that mean normal players cand get too

;d server full fail  ... dont see -beep- buffer l2jfrozen full bug server re frenzy and icon oly critkal stun 100% + summoner stun 100% ... join  want play in bug server

what about buffer ? it have all buffs qq about buffer wow good point first of all take boss jeweler and then you can call skills are 100%

Fuzzy you just failed... The only reason open that server is to make some money to buy drinks on saturday... Another 1 week fail server!

wow o see some kid rage here you need to learn how to place buff first of all and make auguments don't tell me ou get 3k from archer with 2 might augument you dont have nothing k ? stop be tard