interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Stuck Subclass 1+1 SAME RACE ONLY

claww

At 1st day it looked very nice but now its just 1 big joke.

After few days i know that u have no idea how good stacksub server should look like. Those strange ideas about skills like zealot +ai or zealot + frenzy etc, the fuq is that?!

All of those shit custom armors/accesories with imba stats are just ruining the a hole gameplay.

OL/summoner is unbeatable, 2,5k cast on PS ,3k+ on ES stats... hitting  with a drain for 1k+ on tank with 3k+ mdef, sleep/seals with 100% land rate, stun 100% land rate.

Archers are useless, destro is useless, tyrant is useless, glad is useless, nukers are use useless.

Only 2 playable classes are ol/summoner or dagger/tank.

Light/Heavy Armor masteries from mage classes are not working correctly on subclasses. Tyr/wc has lower a.speed than clean tyrant, just awesome.

Make Steal Essence a dark attribute , give huge nerf to ol/summoner, fix land rate of all sleeps/seals/stun effect if u dont want this server to die in 1 week.

j

At 1st day it looked very nice but now its just 1 big joke.

After few days i know that u have no idea how good stacksub server should look like. Those strange ideas about skills like zealot +ai or zealot + frenzy etc, the fuq is that?!

All of those shit custom armors/accesories with imba stats are just ruining the a hole gameplay.

OL/summoner is unbeatable, 2,5k cast on PS ,3k+ on ES stats... hitting  with a drain for 1k+ on tank with 3k+ mdef, sleep/seals with 100% land rate, stun 100% land rate.

Archers are useless, destro is useless, tyrant is useless, glad is useless, nukers are use useless.

Only 2 playable classes are ol/summoner or dagger/tank.

Light/Heavy Armor masteries from mage classes are not working correctly on subclasses. Tyr/wc has lower a.speed than clean tyrant, just awesome.

Make Steal Essence a dark attribute , give huge nerf to ol/summoner, fix land rate of all sleeps/seals/stun effect if u dont want this server to die in 1 week.

everything you said fixed !!!! frenzy + zealot cant be together! also max attack speed is 1800 and casting dont have limit too!! everything is perfect for now!

also i tryed pvp with all classes and its awesome !!! all classes is playable! tyrant is useless??? i am denise come and try me i am tyrant, and glady is useless??there is a gladi here and rolling kidding?? nukers are useless??? they are top for farm,party pvps,solo not so good but if y pro there are good..!! you dont know nothign man!!!

j

everything you said fixed !!!! frenzy + zealot cant be together! also max attack speed is 1800 and casting dont have limit too!! everything is perfect for now!

also i tryed pvp with all classes and its awesome !!! all classes is playable! tyrant is useless??? i am denise come and try me i am tyrant, and glady is useless??there is a gladi here and rolling kidding?? nukers are useless??? they are top for farm,party pvps,solo not so good but if y pro there are good..!! you dont know nothign man!!!

best description :)

our balance class are 80% fixed - your welcome tochekc us

have u ever played with an warlord in high rate ?

have u ever played with a dwarf on high rate?

have u ever played with a dark avenger on a high rate ?

have u ever played with a shilien knight on a high rate?

have u ever played with a temple knight on a high rate ?

have u ever played with a archer on a high rate ?

have you ever played with 80% of classes on a high rate and server to be a stuck sub where balance really sux ?? 

Here 80% of classes are playable

JOIN NOW