hellbound [L2CL]L2-Country x12 server - 2012.05.05!

L2-Country

Ok, as promised here is the info :)

Prime Shop list:

• D-S grade Weapon and Armor Enhance Backup Stones (increase chance to enhance item by 18% (only if item is in a range of 3-9), does not work with blessed ew and ea scrolls).
  • Escape scrolls to various Towns.
  • A few transformation scrolls (all transformations last for 30min)
  • Buff cocktails (1 hour buffs set for fighters and mages)
  • Revita Pops (restores Vitality to full but does not have any time bonus to maintain it)
  • Blessed Scroll of Resurection
  • Blessed Scrolls of Escape (to various towns)
  • Rune of Feather (increases weight limit for 24 hours (offline time too))
  • ~170 different Hats (without time limit and without skills)
  • ~50 different Agations (without time limit and without skills)
  • 3 -beep-table transformations (Lion, Horse and Beatle with time limits (7 days and 30 days online time))
  • My teleportation Item set (My teleportation Book where you can save teleport locations, flags to bookmark locations and teleportation book sheets consumed when teleporting)
  • Potions (Mystery (makes you head big), facelifting (changes your face), dye (changes your hair color) and hair style (obviously changes your hairstyle)).
  • Color Name.
  • Weight loss ring (increases weight limit)
  • Quiet Footsteps Ring (lets you avoid fist attack of the mob, lasts 400min)
  • Shiny Couples Ring (you have to have set of two rings. Lets you teleport to the other player)
  • 8 Hunting helpers (custom pets, which buffs you and fight near your side, they are different types, more info will be added later on if needed)

You can find picture list (with prices) of the Prime Shop in HERE (I do not put in the post since it is kind of big).

Available other functions:

• Blue Eva - increases your experience rate by x2 for 15min when used. You can turn on and off it's effect by using ".be" command.
  • Autoloot - gathers the drop of monsters to your inventory. Single mode and Party mode available. More information ".autoloot"
  • Nick Change (Donation Manager "Hipis") - 40 Blue Evas.
  • S.ex Change (Donation Manager "Hipis") - 30 Blue Evas.
  • Color Change (Donation Manager "Hipis") - Price depends on your choices.
  • Banking System (".deposit" - converts your adenas to goldbars for easier keeping, and ".withdraw" - converst your goldbars back to the adenas)

Important:

Note before the start: if you already have our patch, do not forget to LAUNCH THE UPDATER! Otherwise you will not be able to log in :)

If you do not yet downloaded the patch you can download it from here. Do not forget to lauch the game through the updater (patch automatically creates a desktop icon) :)

P.s. less than 11 hours remain.

bracegood.png

there was 5 shop in giran 1 hours ago,

I guess there is like 100/150 people ON.

And you judge the online a-beep-t according to the shops then majority of players is out there exping like crazy :D

This Forum is called maxchaters, so do I really have to tell you how to check the server's online :)

Preluminary Changelog for today's Update. Update will be implemented to the servers in next few hours.

• Added support for pets that synchronizes their level with owners.
  • Fixed an issue when mobs would keep attacking after paralyze.
  • Added support for non hardcoded hungry limit for pets.
  • Fixed an issue when mobs would keep attacking after paralyze.
  • Added support for non hardcoded hungry limit for pets.
  • Fixed an issue when hwid banlist would not reload removed bans.
  • Fixed auctioneer npc type.
  • Added missing htmls.
  • Fixed shop adena amount calculation when buying more than one non stackable item.
  • Fixed a rare bug when player could die in duel.
  • Fixed newbie buff removal when entering instances.
  • Fixed an issue when quest would show that all items are collected even when one item is missing.
  • Fixed custodian mana consumption and max mana amount.
  • Fixed telnet config loading issues.
  • Added primeshop loggers.
  • Fixed TW siege time setting for new servers.
  • Fixed SSQ,Siege time set-up for new servers.

Gandam, all the other rates are ok. Quist Item Drop Rate, I have already said, there were some unexpected errors with it, but our developers will fix it today so everything will be fine with the next update. I am sorry for the inconvenience :)

Any counter of online is there?

The counter has been added to our webpage. It shows how many player's are online in both servers. There will be no separate counter for each server :)