L2iFeel Reborn?

Do you want back L2iFeel?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want back L2iFeel?

• Yes
    • No

L2iFeel isn't related to Teddy or to L2Phaedro (or however it is called), L2iFeel was a quite nice server with a nice community also. Great GM Staff, there were 2 Greeks who were awesome (Chosen and Neinvins), the fact that the Administrator Team was inactive and was listening to cryers -beep-ed up the server. Anyway I was thinking to what happend to your server and I thought in the beginning that you were the owner of L2Phoedra or w/e. Anyway Good Luck, I would vote yes.

Regards,

Chosen :P

L2iFeel isn't related to Teddy or to L2Phaedro (or however it is called), L2iFeel was a quite nice server with a nice community also. Great GM Staff, there were 2 Greeks who were awesome (Chosen and Neinvins), the fact that the Administrator Team was inactive and was listening to cryers -beep-ed up the server. Anyway I was thinking to what happend to your server and I thought in the beginning that you were the owner of L2Phoedra or w/e. Anyway Good Luck, I would vote yes.

Regards,

Chosen :P

Hello Chosen, maybe you know this server was closed cuz you edit all players?

Maybe you call it nice server,because you were gm.

If i was gm too i will call it nice server.

Not really,L2iFeel was a verry good IL server with 350++ on.

P.S: I found one pic from old ifeel.

33p52yh.jpg

Not really,L2iFeel was a verry good IL server with 350++ on.

P.S: I found one pic from old ifeel.

33p52yh.jpg

I was play L2iFeel too,but how you can call nice server,a server that was 5min farm?

EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! Instead of saying thanks for supporting with few words your crappy server and providing advertise you blame me? Come on don't blame me, blame yourself, I am not the one who edited players, instead you gave skills to Neinvins' normal ingame character, you let Wualix have a normal char in game with 5 passives + 1 Active, you hadn't add on your database passwords (same for the server machine), so everyone EVERY SINGLE PLAYER was able to log in and unban hisself automatically, put on their own characters 9kkk CP/QHP pots, skills etc. I gave you all the proofs you needed to ban (both Neinvins and Wualix) and to fix your db, but you just ignored it, so It's not my problem if after that yourself ended up like this. There were chars with SH and different skills in game with overenchanted items cause of your stupidy.

EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! Instead of saying thanks for supporting with few words your crappy server and providing advertise you blame me? Come on don't blame me, blame yourself, I am not the one who edited players, instead you gave skills to Neinvins' normal ingame character, you let Wualix have a normal char in game with 5 passives + 1 Active, you hadn't add on your database passwords (same for the server machine), so everyone EVERY SINGLE PLAYER was able to log in and unban hisself automatically, put on their own characters 9kkk CP/QHP pots, skills etc. I gave you all the proofs you needed to ban (both Neinvins and Wualix) and to fix your db, but you just ignored it, so It's not my problem if after that yourself ended up like this. There were chars with SH and different skills in game with overenchanted items cause of your stupidy.

soon or later server whould die :)

The only thing that you can earn from this topic are posts.

Lost time.

why..?

yeap,open again.

gotta a question,in your signature,the pict is from l2ifeel;