[WTS]Community Board Script's + Custom Design

You are right on every part, but i disagree on the part that i should made something better to sell, matims cb was better?

Also this is cb script topic there is nothing better i could add at least for the top lists scripts. Btw i could make the cb to be a lot better but my work wouldnt worth the effort, everyone on mxc would like to buy a pack for 20e even the 100e pack sux the services here are of low quality and that wont change because the l2market is narrowed for a variety of reasons, also the people that are part of this community are not the smartest one's, even some dev's cant understand simple things such an achievement system for example or even a raid rank list ;) how will a common buyer understand it or even a player.

Btw even the buttons on raidbosses are not easy to do the way i have them.

lol of course matmis cb was better, just look at his work, u can see even by the screens how much effort u need to put to make it, not even saying about quality of the code. You cant compare few queries with that, you would have to be blind or stupid. If u can do community board a lot better then do it and for sure some ppl will buy it if its gonna be worth it, but i would be shocked if someone would buy your current work. Also if u think that many ppl buy ready packs and not simple codes then do pack and u will get some money.

I dont understand one thing, and i would like u to explain it to me, how the hell Achievement system(lets say Matims) is simple thing for you, and buttons for raidbosses are not that easy?

lol of course matmis cb was better, just look at his work, u can see even by the screens how much effort u need to put to make it, not even saying about quality of the code. You cant compare few queries with that, you would have to be blind or stupid. If u can do community board a lot better then do it and for sure some ppl will buy it if its gonna be worth it, but i would be shocked if someone would buy your current work. Also if u think that many ppl buy ready packs and not simple codes then do pack and u will get some money.

I dont understand one thing, and i would like u to explain it to me, how the hell Achievement system(lets say Matims) is simple thing for you, and buttons for raidbosses are not that easy?

Lets not speak here about it anymore let me keep my topic clean.

I didnt speak for the achievements code complexity but for the meaning of the achievements as a word in l2 some ppl doesnt know what it is, sorry if i confused you there.

Also how can you compare 2 diff things scripts vs cb?

Let me explain again im selling custom cb services (design+custom stuff) not a ready cb.

Do you understand what are you doing or not? its like comparing some1 that sells a ready house with someone that sell you his service to create the house of your choise.

Plz no more spams.