[WTS]Community Board Script's + Custom Design

and erm wheres your problem??

I wont speak for your service's/support which btw sux everyone know that they have to hire a detective to find you.

1)Where exactly it seems like your cb, its scripts.

2)The fame example that you told, it just failed hard. On my list im just giving some examples to ppl on what they can use.

3)You didnt tell anything about Clans, Heroes, Raid Boss Status, Raid Rankings. Which they are way more advanced than a simple pvp, pk and adena top list.

4)Also if you would like to know your richest script is wrong, but wait a mom i just forgot you dont care.. you just made a simple script and trying to resell it 1000x times to just make profit of it with 0 updates and 0 support, how long do you have your cb (that you are selling im not talking for private one) and when it was the last time you updated for your customers? probly never but anyway.

This dont have to continue i dont think that you have the copyrights of "SELECT count, owner_id FROM items WHERE item_id=57 order by count desc limit 20" and if you are im not selling this one so cya.

I wont speak for your service's/support which btw sux everyone know that they have to hire a detective to find you.

The only problem I have, is the fact that you are reselling not your work, that's all.

1)Where exactly it seems like your cb, its scripts.

As mentioned, same features, modified layout.

3)You didnt tell anything about Clans, Heroes, Raid Boss Status, Raid Rankings. Which they are way more advanced than a simple pvp, pk and adena top list.

Check my screens, funny but it has raid boss, etc.

4)Also if you would like to know your richest script is wrong, but wait a mom i just forgot you dont care.. you just made a simple script and trying to resell it 1000x times to just make profit of it with 0 updates and 0 support, how long do you have your cb (that you are selling im not talking for private one) and when it was the last time you updated for your customers? probly never but anyway.

Last update of CB? Hm, like month ago, when customer reported bugs with character repair feature. Support? I'm always supporting after purchase, with installation and so on. It doesn't mean I will support everyone few months after purchase, only providing updates.

Really, I don't care if you are reselling it, the only thing does matter, is the fact that its called theft, simply. I understand you are trying to prove different, but face it.

Plus one more thing, I can sell my things which I have coded as long as I wish, its not your interest, in comparizon with you I'm selling own things, not remake of different person work. And it was main point of my reply.

And to let you know, I had more than one hundred of customers, countless services and so on, majority of customers were satisfied, but there is no way to make happy every one, that's obvious.

Support? I'm always supporting after purchase, with installation and so on. It doesn't mean I will support everyone few months after purchase, only providing updates.

Never got an update.

Plus,Never got help from you.

Anyway.

Never got an update.

Plus,Never got help from you.

Anyway.

No way to remember every customer and send every update, if someone was interested could always pm on MXC.

Edit: thats not thread about my services, have a complaint, do it in my thread please.

And where did you get conclusion that "im reselling not my work"?

You have Bosses (Grand RaidBoss) my script contain's the normal Raidboss its completely diff than yours its 10 pages you can see on the pic on my 1st post.

Im selling Scripts do you think i could create ALL rb status raid ranking heroes etc and i would bother to copy a pvp/pk script WHICH is already shared? im not using repair, buffer, gk as in your cb and i DONT have a cb to sell.

Only selling MY scripts which i have created from scratch and and design according to the clients preferences, thats why i dont have any index design pic on my post.

Dude chill i respect your work and you as well i wouldnt like some1 to resell my stuff either.

No way to remember every customer and send every update, if someone was interested could always pm on MXC.

Edit: thats not thread about my services, have a complaint, do it in my thread please.

ya ya ya ya ya ya,

The problem is that you never reply on personal messages.

That's my conclusion after checking yours features list, and quoting your sentence, saying that you were customer of mine. There are plenty of customers sharing my work, that's why its sometimes better to share it (even while its reshared somewhere for sure) That's my opinion, but if I'm not right, and obviously I won't be able to prove it, I'm responsible to apologise. But till now since I have right to have my point of view, which I have expressed in my previous messages. So I'm stopping here.

ya ya ya ya ya ya,

The problem is that you never reply on personal messages.

Told you, want to make a complaint, do it in my thread, not here, otherwise consider your self as a spammer. If you sent pm, provide date so I may check it, I have thousands of messages, both received and sent.

ye i know they are so easyyy but can you make it or not? or you are too smart for this thingy that you dont even bother?

Anyway end of story, next time just post me the code* otherwise dont even bother me with ur super skills.

lol.. u want me to sort the query results by raid levels? wtf u are talking about ? the questions itself shows how low-skilled you are in java..i wont even explain why, since i am not a teacher.. i still wonder where did u get these codes but anyway

lol.. u want me to sort the query results by raid levels? wtf u are talking about ? the questions itself shows how low-skilled you are in java..i wont even explain why, since i am not a teacher.. i still wonder where did u get these codes but anyway

You didnt even understand the question nor the query and you call me low-skilled in java and for your information I AM low skilled in java i dont know what you are, but this is mysql query not java and I AM low skilled in sql queries too.

The solo reason i asked you to make this code is because you just POP OUT as a $hit to mock me and make fun of me compared to your super knowledge in my service's topic.

Let me explain to you how the Rank Raid work if you cant understand from the pic which btw you can easily understand which fields its using just by looking at it. It is RAID RANKING it sort out the top players with the most raid points.

Position|Name|Class|Points|Clan|Ally|Status

Just this with 1 sql query, you can test it your self to see if you can do it. its only 1 line

and u are proud of that u copied some samples from l2j and edited them to fit your stupid query? and that makes u challenge me ?

no balls for a challenge.

Since you are trolling me im gonna react the same way back at you. You started this by making fun of me for a query that i DONT even use.

If you think i copied it then i want you to SHOW me proofs create the code and show me WHERE its shared if you dont then ill report you for unfounded accusations. If you gonna write something then support it with REAL FACTS dont just troll me that i just copied something.

and YES iam proud of myself because i created this with 0 knowledge.

real facts? why should i even give u queries that u require? there are many of them placed in your core, selecting values from 2 different files via simple key isnt hard

OMG you are REALLY stupid and yes that IS a fact.

When you say that i copy samples then just give a link to these shared samples or dont even post

So in what way matim's cb was legit and mine isnt?

Also if you dont like dont bother posting here everyone knows that you are LAZY as $hit and the proof is that you still havent accomplished anything with your skills.

Also stop this here, dont spam in my topic this is a sale topic.

i made many popular server packs haha i am sure i havent done anything.. plus Matim is a real Dev and u have no rights to argue with him. lol.. u are just re-selling shared codes which are designed by you

btw dont insult me u peace of shit

and btw i am in a state to code/do everything i wish and see not re-seller codes at all

why not to share that community board at all ? what does it contain ? some stupid queries ? and designs ?

omg stay quiet little boys.

Maybe u both are skilled, maybe not.

Darule: on those 3 screens u gave us, i can tell u how would i do that: everything of that are just simple database queries, now else: online/offline with changing color - yeah hard as hell and buttons in raidbosses which are also quite easy to do.

Personally i wouldnt give u anything for that work since everything from your list is maybe an hour of work. I am not saying u copyed it from anybody, but thats simple taking variables from database... Do something better and then sell it, otherwise its just lowering the standard of sales on maxcheaters that is already quite low.

brut: calm down man:)

omg stay quiet little boys.

Maybe u both are skilled, maybe not.

Darule: on those 3 screens u gave us, i can tell u how would i do that: everything of that are just simple database queries, now else: online/offline with changing color - yeah hard as hell and buttons in raidbosses which are also quite easy to do.

Personally i wouldnt give u anything for that work since everything from your list is maybe an hour of work. I am not saying u copyed it from anybody, but thats simple taking variables from database... Do something better and then sell it, otherwise its just lowering the standard of sales on maxcheaters that is already quite low.

brut: calm down man:)

You are right on every part, but i disagree on the part that i should made something better to sell (its custom services on community board), matims cb was better?

Also this is cb script topic there is nothing better i could add at least for the top lists scripts. Btw i could make the cb to be a lot better but my work wouldnt worth the effort, everyone on mxc would like to buy a pack for 20e even the 100e pack sux the services here are of low quality and that wont change because the l2market is narrowed for a variety of reasons, also the people that are part of this community are not the smartest one's, even some dev's cant understand simple things such an achievement system for example or even a raid rank list ;) how will a common buyer understand it or even a player.

Btw even the buttons on raidbosses are not easy to do the way i have them.