[WTS]Community Board Script's + Custom Design

Hi there i'm selling Community Board Design and Community Board Scripts, you can request any script or all of them.

Scripts:

Top PvP

Top Pk

Richest

Top Fame

Top PcBangPoints

Top Online

Clans

Heroes

Grand Boss Status

Castle

2agpy5u.jpg

Raid Ranking

3520j6q.jpg

Raid Boss Status (Pagination System Unique) (for all raids)

ipcklg.jpg

Price's

There is no pack price yet, you can request any. Just a tip the one's that are at the bottom are the most expensive and the top one are the cheapest.

I'll post some screenshots later.

If you are interested pm me with your request.

i think y can find same cb from matim and really cheap.

1)This is not a complete cb as i mentioned in my post im giving just my scripts.

2)Matims cb doesnt have all of them just 4 i think and everyone knows that matim is not very responsive and that you cant find him easily, you can try pm him i dare you actually i can bet on it  ;D.  I was in the past his client but im highly disappointed.

Anyway its open market the clients can seek, request and choose for themselves

• 1 month later...

1)This is not a complete cb as i mentioned in my post im giving just my scripts.

2)Matims cb doesnt have all of them just 4 i think and everyone knows that matim is not very responsive and that you cant find him easily, you can try pm him i dare you actually i can bet on it  ;D.  I was in the past his client but im highly disappointed.

Anyway its open market the clients can seek, request and choose for themselves

There is something like 'email notifications' so I used to know while someone is pming me as while checking my inbox. Looks like my cb, but modified, you even mentioned you were my customer, funny : ) Same features, oh wait, there is top fame, let me think how long does it take to make it? C/P existing code from top richest and change table name, done.

There is something like 'email notifications' so I used to know while someone is pming me as while checking my inbox. Looks like my cb, but modified, you even mentioned you were my customer, funny : ) Same features, oh wait, there is top fame, let me think how long does it take to make it? C/P existing code from top richest and change table name, done.

and erm wheres your problem??

I wont speak for your service's/support which btw sux everyone know that they have to hire a detective to find you.

1)Where exactly it seems like your cb, its scripts.

2)The fame example that you told, it just failed hard. On my list im just giving some examples to ppl on what they can use.

3)You didnt tell anything about Clans, Heroes, Raid Boss Status, Raid Rankings. Which they are way more advanced than a simple pvp, pk and adena top list.

4)Also if you would like to know your richest script is wrong, but wait a mom i just forgot you dont care.. you just made a simple script and trying to resell it 1000x times to just make profit of it with 0 updates and 0 support, how long do you have your cb (that you are selling im not talking for private one) and when it was the last time you updated for your customers? probly never but anyway.

This dont have to continue i dont think that you have the copyrights of "SELECT count, owner_id FROM items WHERE item_id=57 order by count desc limit 20" and if you are im not selling this one so cya.

Read my post then read yours then plz reply back, on who exactly do you refering too?

I said that im NOT using this one and i only refered to this query for the sole reason that matim spoke about the richest code.

Also its no code or pro code, it is sql query.

Btw if you are cocky enough to make the smart boy, i challenge you to make the raidrank "code" into 1 sql query you can see the pic above then we can talk again.

those thingies are easy to be coded

ye i know they are so easyyy but can you make it or not? or you are too smart for this thingy that you dont even bother?

Anyway end of story, next time just post me the code* otherwise dont even bother me with ur super skills.