Max, the server is yours?

nop owner is a man from usa named Dosmac i'm just a simple player :p

LOL ALREADY ONLINE O MA GAD!

Im was kid when l2elite was online. :dat:

yeah it's been online so many years and still go on with 2k players :P

nop owner is a man from usa named Dosmac i'm just a simple player :p

yeah it's been online so many years and still go on with 2k players :P

not sure if stupid or ... stupid

it barely has 500-600 players because all left this due to the "updates" that turned the server into more custom than l2jbrazil and the community of the server is not like before, now it's full of latinos, so it's practically dead, RIP

p.s: updates like some classes have in oly songs/dances other have panteras ( such as dwarfs and humans and  orcs ) --> FAIL

not sure if stupid or ... stupid

it barely has 500-600 players because all left this due to the "updates" that turned the server into more custom than l2jbrazil and the community of the server is not like before, now it's full of latinos, so it's practically dead, RIP

p.s: updates like some classes have in oly songs/dances other have panteras ( such as dwarfs and humans and  orcs ) --> FAIL

Lol was about to download c4 and play elite from zero until I read your reply :P

Lol was about to download c4 and play elite from zero until I read your reply :P

yeah and let's not forget gms that play on chars full equipped with +27 weapons killing players for their own entertaiment and also give to other players items and stuff.... how much more fail can this server be ?

Gms are /care, after so many years online you think they care? its normal,go to their mind.They dont CARE for new people,they dont care for nothing now ;).When they must get serius,they did it.Now,they sit,eat,drink,and take money :)

Gms are /care, after so many years online you think they care? its normal,go to their mind.They dont CARE for new people,they dont care for nothing now ;).When they must get serius,they did it.Now,they sit,eat,drink,and take money :)

soon they will get an xss vulnerability posted and sqli injection + deface on their website

soon they will get an xss vulnerability posted and sqli injection + deface on their website

Dude after 8 years online they dont care about nothing,if server is closed or if is open,you dont have nothing to say them.Elite is one of the first servers of lineage 2.So many years online,so much population had,idk about population now,but in the age 2007-2008 you couldn't walk in giran,this server is example for all others.And after so many years the server being fail?? /dont care dude.The only thing i know is all other first servers of l2 is closed now,and they close after 2-3 years. Where is L2E-global? Where is L2Archon?Where is Thegame? Where is DSG? Only Elite is alive after so many years,and thats awesome for me.

Dude after 8 years online they dont care about nothing,if server is closed or if is open,you dont have nothing to say them.Elite is one of the first servers of lineage 2.So many years online,so much population had,idk about population now,but in the age 2007-2008 you couldn't walk in giran,this server is example for all others.And after so many years the server being fail?? /dont care dude.The only thing i know is all other first servers of l2 is closed now,and they close after 2-3 years. Where is L2E-global? Where is L2Archon?Where is Thegame? Where is DSG? Only Elite is alive after so many years,and thats awesome for me.

You asking why the server has been going for so many years? Because of the hidden corruption from staff side, selling stuff for real money and they being able to pay with some small amount of the money the hosting and the other big amount of money going in Hawaii on vacation, srsly, no wonder why greeks and latinos donated a shitoad of money on that server...

Active GMS: NO

BALANCE: NO(its l2archer)

Also OP donations, chance of enchanting to +20 or more is less than 1% and there are too many people with +22-23-24 with fuckin donation

Vyper i was watching your comm all this time and i got the conclusion that you was playing l2 elite when you tryed enchant items and all boom and now you just mad and cry, i go doS elite i go kill elite, elite is fail bla bla

you just jealous cause you didn't and you will never have a succeeded server with soo many people,alive for soooo many years, gaining sooo many money

so just stop cry

Active GMS: NO

BALANCE: NO(its l2archer)

Also OP donations, chance of enchanting to +20 or more is less than 1% and there are too many people with +22-23-24 with -beep-in donation

probably you don't play anymore..

GM log every day

Balance xmmm i don't think you know what is balance cause you play in custom java servers with overpowerfull edited classes so..

ELITE IS ONE OF THE MOST BALANCED SERVERS only teens and adults can understand this

all classes have balanced stats, just choose a class you know play and play , i am sps and i pwn archers easily sleep,cansel,vortex so think twice

Yes if you don't like don't enchant so simple it's your choice if you will enchant or not noone obligates you