18 birthday

XaioXaio

well i am already 18 years old since 3 days , anyways im celebrating the birthday in a week on Saturday , my money dissposal is 20k Euro (my total is about 430k Euro in bank so don't worry) well anyways i don't know how to organise it , i need food/drinks for 149 ppl so i would really appreciate if someone told me what to buy , i don't want to fuck it up becouse i never let my friend down :/ eaven if i have to fight like 7 ppl .

thank you really for any ideas

nah i mean like what food , and how much alcohol i need to buy so atleast 3/4 ppl are drunk , i already have the music and place choosed , and im already married me and my wife are young (im 18 at aprill 22 , my wife is 19 4th march) well and i don't want a wonder/miracle but i just want that it won't be shitty

and im already married me and my wife are young (im 18 at aprill 22 , my wife is 19 4th march)

18 years old and already married ?! Why you destroy your life from now ?! ^^ ;p

*Btw about drinks and foods i dont have any idea what u must do ;/

i don't destroy my life , i love my girl and i don't have any children (not till i end studys , 6 years atleast) i live alone and its alot easier tolive if u change your choirs (washing/cooking etc..) so u have some free time 

Go and buy a Kawasaki Ninja 250 8) then, go a trip with your girlfriend after that go and buy some clothes and then organise your party. You can buy Bacardy Breezers, refreshments and deliver some pizzas from your area's fast food 8)

well i can't ride a motorcycle or drive a car , but i will go with her then on a trip a day b4 , and for the party i need some differen't food , there will be only like 40 young ppl ... what food , and drinks i buy for ppl of age 30-60 ?

take vodka and Ursus my favorite drinks...also buy red bulls and whiskey.also don't forget about BEER....about food chips some fruits and some sausages will make your party really nice...me and my friends are celebrating birthdays at the countryside with roasted meat and many many litres of BEER!

150 ppl...Hah that need a lot of money to spend :P

Buy like...300-400 beers and 5-6 5L Heineken's

About vodka...Buy like 30 absolut vodka and some lemon/orange juice

Also buy some Usrus.15-20 bottles.

For food buy something that it is easy to eat.Like club sandwitch,chicken bites,chips etc etc

OFC you have to make a bar.Pay 5 people to server the others cause it is going to be a mess with 150 ppl.

Gl and happy birthday! :)