[SHARE] L2J Initiative-Project rev. 547 - 3001(Goddess of Destruction)

my server didnt work say: ERROR:missing 'server' JVM at 'C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\server\jvm.dll

1.Open directory 'C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\client' and copy all files.

2. Make directory 'server' in folder 'bin' - C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\server\

3. Paste files in this folder.

Hello, yesterday night I've successfully installed the server. It works ( both loginserver and gameserver ) , but I can't login  with my client since I don't know how to set the client to connect to my ip address.

Can anybody help me pls ?

thanks

EDIT: Where I can find a System ( and editor ) to make it to work?

Ok I've fixed it using the system files ( and file editor ) sent to me by DjSetakos2011 :)

Now I've another problem: when I try to select a server from the server list, and I click "Ok" , nothing happened ... Why ?  :-\

EDIT: Fixed opening port 7777 on my router.

Now Another problem: my game (client) revision is higger than the one in gameserver, and when I try to enter the world tha server kick my client ( for unknown packets )... what can I do ?

hi guys. i have problem  i login in my server i create char  and when i try to enter in game server kick me  why.i have 3001 update datapack        HELP ME PLS

I've EXACTLY THE SAME issue ! I was thinking that the problem was due to my Protocol Version that was 448 instead of 415, but now I get the SAME issue even with 415 Protocol Version :(

I'm stuck :/

In the gameserver cmd window I can read:

Too many client unknown packets, connection closed 

:o

no but if anyone has update the official client to the new system rev protocol Tauti and just replace the system with another system rev protocol 415.this system does not work.you need Tauti system and a file edit for Tauti.tauti has another protocol.......

Ok I've fixed it using the system files ( and file editor ) sent to me by DjSetakos2011 :)

Now I've another problem: when I try to select a server from the server list, and I click "Ok" , nothing happened ... Why ?  :-\

EDIT: Fixed opening port 7777 on my router.

Now Another problem: my game (client) revision is higger than the one in gameserver, and when I try to enter the world tha server kick my client ( for unknown packets )... what can I do ?

Can you please share system and file editor thank you .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone.Please help me.I made Interlude , Kamael , Hellbound , Gracia Final , Epilogue and High 5 servers but i can't make GoD server.I made everything normal , and in my loginserver and gameserver I have not any problems.But I open l2.exe , type login and password , after when I click ok or press Enter , nothing happens.Why?Who knows solution?Please help me :/

I have error.... what should me do?

[17:36:20]  INFO =================================================

[17:36:20]  INFO Initiative-Project: Lineage 2 CT3 Developers Team

[17:36:20]  INFO Project site: http://initiative-project.net/

[17:36:20]  INFO Devs: Tez, Zand, Knosrow, twet1x

[17:36:20]  INFO =================================================

[17:36:20]  INFO Loaded 127 server names

Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'root'@

'localhost' (using password: YES)

at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3597)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3529)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:935)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.secureAuth411(MysqlIO.java:4101)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1300)

at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2337)

at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2

370)

at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2154)

at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:792)

at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:47)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Sou

rce)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)

at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:381)

at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java

:305)

at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)

at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DriverManagerConnectionFactory.createConnecti

on(DriverManagerConnectionFactory.java:78)

at org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.makeObject(Poolable

ConnectionFactory.java:582)

at org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericOb

jectPool.java:1181)

at org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource.getConnection(PoolingDataSo

urce.java:106)

at inproject.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.

java:74)

at inproject.loginserver.database.L2DatabaseFactory.getConnection(L2Data

baseFactory.java:23)

at inproject.loginserver.LoginServer.main(LoginServer.java:73)

Server terminated abnormaly ...

Server terminated ...

Press any key to continue . . .