interlude [L2OFF Interlude 25x] L2OnFire | No Custom Items | Opens 6th April

Lineage2OnFire

terrible features...

are you serious??? song/dance/buff 2 hours....this is just bullshit

retail time ftw, having supports in party is extremely fun

I want BD+SWS + PP active in the party....i dont want to go to a npc and choose buffs to grind/farm alone like a living BOT

i want to play with friends...

I hope every server like this fails so we can have gameplay not-for-noobs back

Dex opened a new low rate.

Get the fuck outta here, np.

Dear visitors!

I am afraid we have some bad news. Server won't be opening as scheduled due to low player count. We will delay server grand opening for some time while we do more aggressive advertisement and improve server features to the last detail.

We are sorry for keeping you waiting. More information will be posted regarding server status soon.

Stay tuned.

Best regards,

L2OnFire Team

Dear visitors!

I am afraid we have some bad news. Server won't be opening as scheduled due to low player count. We will delay server grand opening for some time while we do more aggressive advertisement and improve server features to the last detail.

We are sorry for keeping you waiting. More information will be posted regarding server status soon.

Stay tuned.

Best regards,

L2OnFire Team

soon?,Be seriously, how many days more?

Dear visitors!

Stay tuned.

Best regards,

L2OnFire Team

"small count of players " - you just lose those players as well .

Also nobody will join u anymore !

Ofc. i just would like to remind all of here that they had like 5 fails in this year :D

fck it !

failure idea with buffs,  you need to box sws/bd/cov  and buff each 5 minutes to be able to play... o.O none will join with that.

you need to make quests  o.O - another stupid one. Even on MID or low rate ... that's the most stupid thing... quests....

rb respawn way too long,  3 times/week pvp    rest will be running with bots behind and some poor ganging newbies.