ARE WE SERIOUS?

Blane

I mean wtf? Since when sharing something copyrighted is ok?

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=233856.0

Get serious please.

But when talking about exploits, or any other shares, its perfectly fine? There are TONS of warez and copyrighted stuff EVERYWHERE in this forum and the internet webz.

So practically, you want all shared topics to be selfmade, for what?Practically, it offers the same to me, or anyone browsing the forum, no matter who did that.

Either successfully protect it, or dont bitch when they are shared laters. Are you/anyone else gonna go in every forum and cry about beeing removed? Even if he does so, such thing will never happen.

But when talking about exploits, or any other shares, its perfectly fine? There are TONS of warez and copyrighted stuff EVERYWHERE in this forum and the internet webz.

So practically, you want all shared topics to be selfmade, for what?Practically, it offers the same to me, or anyone browsing the forum, no matter who did that.

Either successfully protect it, or dont bitch when they are shared laters. Are you/anyone else gonna go in every forum and cry about beeing removed? Even if he does so, such thing will never happen.

THIS is not an excuse. What abou exploits? Supposing this is a cheating forum, there may be hacks/exploits and stuff and there are tons of them, yes... SINCE AGES. xDrac is a forum member and showed his work here in order someone buys it and then an other KIDDO shared the work for free. Does this makes sense? What's the excuse? I don't think that selling microsoft office in VIP section would harm miscrosoft since YES it's stupid to share warez in a cheating forum but still SHARING AN ART MADE FROM A MEMBER OF THIS SITE is right?

It's madness. Clearly. And there's no excuse. Since when there's the excuse : "Wow this guy sells this template for 150 euro (LOL)"? LOL? ABOUT WHAT IS "LOL"? Kiddos don't have money, they don't appreciate other's work and they want it for free. This is SHAME for xDrac and other designers that show their work in mxc.

Nah, whatever, I don't have a voice anymore in this forum, but at least I can make topics. Hear me or not, you know it's ridiculous...

'a member of the site'

So, do everything anyone wants, just cause someone is member of the site?

They use the forum just to sell something or to troll...since he hasn't done anything valuable for the site, why should his work be 'exclusive' and some others, not?

I know it sounds kinda...too much for now, but you shall get used to it.

There are many people that got their works shared here- but they didnt come back threatening and flaming(This would be a reason to just kick them out itself, lol) - instead, they did acted cool and did something better.

Maxcheaters had become such a soft forum lately, for real.

And by the way, many things in the world are not right. In order to continue, you cant please everyone.

'a member of the site'

So, do everything anyone wants, just cause someone is member of the site?

They use the forum just to sell something or to troll...since he hasn't done anything valuable for the site, why should his work be 'exclusive' and some others, not?

I know it sounds kinda...too much for now, but you shall get used to it.

There are many people that got their works shared here- but they didnt come back threatening and flaming(This would be a reason to just kick them out itself, lol) - instead, they did acted cool and did something better.

Maxcheaters had become such a soft forum lately, for real.

And by the way, many things in the world are not right. In order to continue, you cant please everyone.

So your saying not only it's not abusive but it's an advantage? :P It makes me laugh. Sharing xDrac's work for free would help him make better designs? That's non-sense and who said I ever agreed when someone shares a copyrighted material (not ms office, not million-saling apps etc) which has been made exclusively for this forum and SHOULD BE RESPECTED.

What ever. It's fail. A HUGE FAIL!

So your saying not only it's not abusive but it's an advantage? :P It makes me laugh. Sharing xDrac's work for free would help him make better designs? That's non-sense and who said I ever agreed when someone shares a copyrighted material (not ms office, not million-saling apps etc) which has been made exclusively for this forum and SHOULD BE RESPECTED.

What ever. It's fail. A HUGE FAIL!

That's your opinion, ask people that can eventually get some new things from forum(not this, more things can come out) finally.

That's your opinion, ask people that can eventually get some new things from forum(not this, more things can come out) finally.

I just hope xDrac could come and claim for copyrights. It'd be real fun to see the reactions. Sorry finito, even that I generally support your "ALL FREE" idea, some things should be respected and eventually your argument for me is invalid. I hope for a better tomorrow, rethink of some ethical stuff and refactor your ideas about sharing. There are some bounds. EVERYWHERE.

you're talking for something that should be exist on this forum from very beginning,but this is how it is so what did you expect now?

There is no respect here,scammers & lickers ruling this hood long time now ,everybody knows it.

you're talking for something that should be exist on this forum from very beginning,but this is how it is so what did you expect now?

There is no respect here,scammers & lickers ruling this hood long time now ,everybody knows it.

And that's an excuse? There should be some respect for some people imo. It's not PAIN to ban this kiddo out of this forum, it's just that the staff doesn't care.

I really feel sorry for this situation maxcheaters has come to.

And that's an excuse? There should be some respect for some people imo. It's not PAIN to ban this kiddo out of this forum, it's just that the staff doesn't care.

that's a fact not an excuse.  i agree with you..

that's a fact not an excuse.  i agree with you..

At least there are still some people with sense.

I really dont have something to write,Blane talked for me.

At least there are still some people with sense.

There should be actual respect from forum itself to people, when they have actually done something worthful for the forum

ban for actual sharing something ?

Really..

There should be actual respect from forum itself to people, when they have actually done something worthful for the forumban for actual sharing something ?

Really..

Oh god. It's not SHARING SOMETHING. It's sharing copyrighted material and good work from a respected designer who wanted to show his work in our FORUM and got eventually disrespected from you guys.

This is tragic and a shame for both the staff and the forum itself.

Sorry for being rude, but this has gone out of my logic...