interlude [L2J] L2 Scarface

GLO

yes ppl will wait 1 hour to get ur patch only to test it.. not

For 180 mb, we offer alot of customs. Stop crying and pick a better internet connection.

If someone will scream in server for lag, i will know is you :|

I picked 3 different upload sites...choose the best for you .

Who rly want to play, will take it :) If you like our features, u will try it. Nothing to loose.

Watch a movie,  listem music, is not necessary to watch each percent of downloading :))

100% scrolls are easy to get ? because i dont want to -beep- up my mind with enchant like all servers.

Easy, and allready are players with +20. So it's very easy. The  bless scrolls ( 90% chance) are not hard to take. You can even do +20 only from bless.

for me make other area like antharas nest  and ofcurse DEFERENT MOBS from that at pi....or make all same cuz they are archer mobs slower mobs etc etc...the farm areas are not good for farm...thats from me!

about farm areas: safe zone is fail....1 coin pair mob low count of mobs there and at other zones cant farm ofcurse cuz noobs with full items kill you 3 hit...

for me make other area like antharas nest  and ofcurse DEFERENT MOBS from that at pi....or make all same cuz they are archer mobs slower mobs etc etc...the farm areas are not good for farm...thats from me!

about farm areas: safe zone is fail....1 coin pair mob low count of mobs there and at other zones cant farm ofcurse cuz noobs with full items kill you 3 hit...

Server was opened today. Why don't you make full? Is like you say "omg...the old players ....full items"

You got them in few hours :| stop crying. The farm is way too easy.

@AndreWu, you are romanian too. If you don't like the collors than don't talk like that. Armors are very nice worked :) Or do you play on very low frame and see pixelate ?:)) Be really, all love that armors ^^ is a CUSTOM. U expected to see draconic as top armor or whaT?

stop talk about we are crying! i just want a nice server without idiot farm! i dont say its not easy kid! i just say that is fail for mobs type and area! learn to read! thnx with support

For 180 mb, we offer alot of customs. Stop crying and pick a better internet connection.

If someone will scream in server for lag, i will know is you :|

I picked 3 different upload sites...choose the best for you .

Who rly want to play, will take it :) If you like our features, u will try it. Nothing to loose.

Watch a movie,  listem music, is not necessary to watch each percent of downloading :))

well ... you shound not talk sh i t before putting ur brain to work.

its not about my internet speed its about premium account .

so.. you could give us direct download from ur site.. and not  from others......

SMART GUY

well ... you shound not talk sh i t before putting ur brain to work.

its not about my internet speed its about premium account .

so.. you could give us direct download from ur site.. and not  from others......

SMART GUY

Why for me takes 50 seconds to download it? U clever :|

Nah, use the links i gave. You won't loose a year :) stop complaining about everything .

I bet you can hold your pc online 24/24 to make a big update on an official server. (so do i) if i rly want to play :)

Development: Dorfy mages don't even work since they are not actually 'mages' (they were in old server, dunno bout now >_>)

I have experienced the same disconnect problem, except not so often. It happens ONLY in this server

AndRewu: Right, so what's good? Blacks or reds? o_o They are CUSTOM items. Durr

Karydas: Something wrong with making new servers? He doesn't even get that much donations so stop being so butthurt and jelly over it. Think you got what it takes to get some money out of this? Make your own stupid server.