Irelia The Will of the Blades

Lucky Dice

39.jpg

Hello it's my first guide for league of legends champion so dont expect a lot from me.I will show you how i am playing irelia on solo top and some tips.

Stat's :

Damage 53 (+3.3 / per level)

Health 430 (+85 / per level)

Mana 230 (+35 / per level)

Move Speed 320

Armor 15 (+3.75 / per level)

Spell Block 30 (+1.25 / per level)

Health Regen 1.3 (+0.13 / per level)

Mana Regen 1.4 (+0.13 / per level)

What runes u must use ?

Marks armor penetration u will need it for your basic attacks and better farming on top.

Seals armor .

Glyphs for Magic resistance .

Quits i am using 1 for armor pene and 2 for life atm.

What masteries u must choose ?

I am playing irelia with Offense : att.speed / damage / armor pene ! Then i am going to Defense and i add some armor , magic resist and health regen . ( Now i am banned on lol so u must wait and i will add one picture soon)

Abilities :

irelia-ionian-fervor.png(Irelia's passive)

Reduces the duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, snares, immobilizes, blinds and silences for each nearby enemy champion.

1 Champion: 10%

2 Champions: 25%

3 Champions: 40%

irelia-bladesurge.png level up it on 1 , 8 , 10 , 12 , 13

irelia-hiten-style.png level up it on 2 , 4 , 5 , 7 , 9

irelia-equilibrium-strike.png level up it on 3 , 14 , 15 , 17 , 18

irelia-transcendent-blades.png and the ulty of course on 6 , 11 , 16

Build :

I am starting cloth-armor.gif and 5 health-potion.gif so i can play def and farm fast.The potion restore u 150 Health over 15 seconds and it's kinda good to counter the ignite. At the first b i should buy ninja-tabi.gif it's pretty good item and reduces the damage taken from non-turret basic attacks by 10% that's mean that it helps u to be more tanky and handle ur lane , if u got money buy regrowth-pendant.gif u will need it to manage it to philosophers-stone.gif that's giving u 18 Health Regeneration, 8 Mana Regeneration and 5 gold every 10 second . When u go back again buy heart-of-gold.gif it's giving u 250 health and 5 gold per 10 seconds , that's mean that u got plus +10 gold every 10 second (with philosophers stone.

I Hope u did like the explanation for first items , now i will show u the end build.

ninja-tabi.gif

wits-end.gif

frozen-mallet.gif

randuins-omen.gif

aegis-of-the-legion.gif

atmas-impaler.gif

Now u got life + armor + magic resist + damage + slow + helping ur team on fight with Aegis of the legion .

What spells i must use ?

i always playing ghost.png and ignite.png because the most of the solo champions using life steal .

Tips :

• Use Bladesurge to cover great distances by targeting low life minions on your way to champion targets
  • Save your Transcendent Blades attacks for the right moment
  • Reserving Equilibrium Strike for losing battles can often turn the tide.

Credits : Mobafire for pictures and League of Legends site for the main pic and the stats...

Mercurys treads are designed especially for irelia since it stacks with her passive!

also change atmas and mallet for warmogs-trinity.

she is devastating

i play her with mercs

trinity

warmogs

wits end

randuins-Force of Nature

Guardians Angels

Mercurys treads are designed especially for irelia since it stacks with her passive!

she is devastating

i play her with mercs

trinity

warmogs

wits end

randuins-Force of Nature

Guardians Angels

dude there is a lot of builds for all the champion i am playing with this and i am gg :)

she is devastating

i play her with mercs

trinity

warmogs

wits end

randuins-Force of Nature

Guardians Angels

Just because she has that passive it doesn't mean that she's gonna need Merc's every game. Antithetically, it makes her boots options more flexible.

Just because she has that passive it doesn't mean that she's gonna need Merc's every game. Antithetically, it makes her boots options more flexible.

i am playing Tabi to have more def so i stay more and farming.

need jungle guide, can u add it? ;D

I did try one time to jungle irelia but i fail i prefer him as solo top she is so hard and can outfarm her enemy.Only champions like rumble / kennen / gangplank can counter her. (That's not all the champions)

the only way i could play with so many armor + tabis is only if enemy team has Yi + Tryndamere +Vladimir or Gangplank(hardly a team with no stunning power) and can be used late game to chase such champions

i admit that this build is the most popular these days(currently some irelia top laners on streams try it)

but as a pure solotop laner this build never ever worked out against me or when i used it so i can have my own opinion.

Only champions like rumble / kennen / gangplank can counter her. (That's not all the champions)

Olaf Rumble  Volibear Riven counter Irelia hard(and all the true damage dealers)...kennen and gp are food of Irelia

why not? what's the negative in jungle for her?

because irelia can farm way more creeps as top laner rather than jungling.Irelia is farm dependable.you can go to jungle with Vampiric scepter easily maxing Q-W or W-Q and E lvl1 but you ll notice the gold is lower than top

the only way i could play with so many armor + tabis is only if enemy team has Yi + Tryndamere +Vladimir or Gangplank(hardly a team with no stunning power) and can be used late game to chase such champions

i admit that this build is the most popular these days(currently some irelia top laners on streams try it)

but as a pure solotop laner this build never ever worked out against me or when i used it so i can have my own opinion.

Olaf Rumble  Volibear Riven

ye i forgot riven and olaf...i dont know about voli i dont know him

Cause there are far better junglers.

Like trundle ap :D