SkirmishPvP Beta

sandpants

nice videos/pvp!

good features

when is gonna be live?

not sure..

still alot of things to be implemented

3v3,6v6,9v9 registrable party vs party

interchangeable farm zoes...theese were on but for some reason the admin removed them

other events and some class balancing

but beta is alot of fun and is atm the best place to hang out at

TAKE NOT THAT IT DOES NOT HAVE MANA POTS.regenerations are boosted and talismans are in gmshop without duration

just so you dont qq ig

not sure..

still alot of things to be implemented

3v3,6v6,9v9 registrable party vs party

interchangeable farm zoes...theese were on but for some reason the admin removed them

other events and some class balancing

but beta is alot of fun and is atm the best place to hang out at

TAKE NOT THAT IT DOES NOT HAVE MANA POTS.regenerations are boosted and talismans are in gmshop without duration

just so you dont qq ig

how many online while is in beta?

It's beta, till?

is this a spam or w8?u cant read?

how many online while is in beta?

is this a spam or w8?u cant read?

First of all, none asked you.

Stop spamming without reason, I'll report you. I've seen your senceless posts all over the mxc forum.

Another thing, if you see me replying, better avoid reading my post.

sheep.

First of all, none asked you.

Stop spamming without reason, I'll report you. I've seen your senceless posts all over the mxc forum.

Another thing, if you see me replying, better avoid reading my post.

sheep.

yeah ok...i am spammin all over mxc...right...lets see...i got almost 900 posts in more than 4 years...and 500 of them are in private servers...yeah u are right...i am spamming all over MxC.thats why  i never have been dekarmed,unlike u?

anyway i dont care,i wont answer in ur next reply.(just to know!)

I see that players will get everything at the start, so the only thing to do will be PvP. I can see that u changed skill balance a bit so thats good, but anyway i think that players will get bored soon coz of nothing to fight for

I've to say that this server is one of the best with some modified skills,but the sad part of story is that admin keeps the server on beta for more than 2 months and that's gonna destroy the server,cause even when it comes on live there wont be many players on due to being on beta for long.

server still on for who need try this 

beta: oly 24h daily

u simple need a rr with ur armor weapon and jewels equip  for be full enchanted 

atm is really good for ppls who can't play a lot of hour  no info about official open!

I've to say that this server is one of the best with some modified skills,but the sad part of story is that admin keeps the server on beta for more than 2 months and that's gonna destroy the server,cause even when it comes on live there wont be many players on due to being on beta for long.

Players wanted OBT to take place earlier than scheduled, simply because they had 0 patience and obviously it needs time to get everything ready.This is why OBT lasts for so long.So, Patience,stop complaining, have fun.