[Share] adena bug

it's a bug that used to work in ael2.gm's found it and now when i'm tryin to make it, i go to jail :P  it maybe work in other servers, so this is why i'm writing this here..

1)u need to have about 200kk

2)u go to GM SHOP and buy 56.000.000 scrolls of ressuction

BUT

3)drag the scrolls and when u are asked how many u want to buy u write 1.000.000

4) then press "OK" and make this until u reach 56.000.000 scrolls

5)when u reach 56.000.000 scrolls of ressuction (with the way i told u) press "OK" and buy them.

6)u've bought them about 200kk and u have 56.000.000 scrolls of ressuction which u sell 1kkk for each 1.000.000 scrolls.

that is: 56.000.000 X 1kkk= 56kkk  :!:

enjoy enchancing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest TheVortex

Usual bug for adena in C4 Servers.

Usually ne with Hatchling Inferno Plate...it costs 2,9kk , and you sell it for 5kk.

and other one go and buy items and when prize goes more than 2kkk press ok.you will buy it for free.Back to the topic!

this bug is kinda old but i used to know it with different numbers and it still worked the way i knew it.the number instead of 56kk scrolls was 107.374.302rez scrolls.

note:i saw some answers about the adena limit of 2.1kkk adenas.nobody tells you to sell them all at once.also if this bug works in your server you wont have weight limit.(you can carry anything you want but careful if you break some scrolls you have to discard/destroy some kk scrolls until moving again

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thanos47

this bug work i think only on c4 server i was doing u just buying 107.384.300 scroll ressurection on one time u will dont pay and u will infinity weight and very much money this bug is very good on the servers working have fun :P

i performed that in dios(c4) server that i performed it ,it worked with100% success!(server closed due to big lags and extremely numerous bugs).but the good  in this whole story is that if anyone begs for adenas(this happens in every server--no exceptions)you throw him some of your scrolls and then you have your head relaxed.the only bad thing is that not everyone is aware of this exloit and always PM to learn him/her the exploit!

anyway this exploit is known anymore and i dont think it works in most servers!maybe in someone that his security is really low

been testing this on l2OFF.. not seems to work actually..

first off all when i try to add 107.374302 scolls to the buy menu .. i need to do this in several steps.. i can add a max of 999.999 scrolls at the time.

So it took me some minutes untill i filled the buymenu with that amount of ress scrolls.

But when i pressed the buy button a message : "You have exceeded the weight limit" appeared..

Oh well.. i wasn't really hoping this might work  .. but if i was doing something wrong i can test it again..

laters

i suppose that this exploit doesnt work anymore.that's older than my grandma LoL.kids know it now.well sorry about my fun but if this could work anymore especially on an official file server the world's have gone crazy(and with them i would on the front line!):)

Here's a trick go to your hlapex and click on send

copy this code:  1F ba0b0000 01 00 00 00 DB150000 64 00 00 00

and then click on auto

it is for high sp scrolls they give good money