[WTS] L2J - Perfect + Stable Interlude Files.

icshiba

Waiting for Tryskell's comment :D

Ok :D

But why you are waiting a reply from him i am the owner haha :P

File fort check to pm .... :) mpika

done

1 copy of compiled sold.!

Waiting for Tryskell's comment :D

You barely got me, I was writing a big blabla, but then I thought it was kinda negative for Foяτ™ (than I dont know personally to speak about) or for buyers (which are generally greeks kiddos, and that's not an insult).

Just read my previous answers on others private forks for the details.

You barely got me, I was writing a big blabla, but then I thought it was kinda negative for Foяτ™ (than I dont know personally to speak about) or for buyers (which are generally greeks kiddos, and that's not an insult).

I am gonna respect your reply..Cause surely you are older than me and y know more...Anyway thanks for your reply :)

DAMN I really wanted a good read :D

DAMN I really wanted a good read :D

That food troll was smelling good, but the trap was obvious !

@Foяτ™, I don't know you, nor your pack... Pointless to argue about it then, except speaking of generalities - which I already detailed in others private forks threads :).

Give far more details aswell... I guess your first description works for random kiddos, but if you want nice sales, put all on the table or that means you got something to hide.

I haven't any power on that section, and I haven't ubber friends on moderation, so that's just advices from a person to another person :P. After the case "Sigmo", you got the picture. I don't think many people are ready to be scammed anew.

Finally, let's say, gl for sells. Whatever you sell.

Offtopic: Why do you always use the greek kiddos as example? :/

Ontopic: Good Luck.

Offtopic: Why do you always use the greek kiddos as example? :/

Ontopic: Good Luck.

That food troll was smelling good, but the trap was obvious !

@Foяτ™, I don't know you, nor your pack... Pointless to argue about it then, except speaking of generalities - which I already detailed in others private forks threads :).

Give far more details aswell... I guess your first description works for random kiddos, but if you want nice sales, put all on the table or that means you got something to hide.

I haven't any power on that section, and I haven't ubber friends on moderation, so that's just advices from a person to another person :P. After the case "Sigmo", you got the picture. I don't think many people are ready to be scammed anew.

Finally, let's say, gl for sells. Whatever you sell.

Well i am not here to scam anyone.

Also i am not here to take money from "greek kiddos" as you call them.

I am just selling a good pack without errors tested with 500+ players online.

I am providing also live test server.

I am not forcing anyone to buy it and thats why i give to you live test so everyone can see the pack , test it (skills... bla bla bla)

Thats all bro nothing more :) i hope you get me.!

Cuz he has a point! Figure it out

Enough, don't you think?

Well i am not here to scam anyone.

Also i am not here to take money from "greek kiddos" as you call them.

I am just selling a good pack without errors tested with 500+ players online.

I am providing also live test server.

I am not forcing anyone to buy it and thats why i give to you live test so everyone can see the pack , test it (skills... bla bla bla)

Thats all bro nothing more :) i hope you get me.!

Enough, don't you think?

Server name ;o?