interlude [L2OFF] L2Balance

L2Balance

BTW POST UP @@

beta is beta everyone knows that beta helps players to get know server better .

true,but admin wont make any beta...he maybe knows better!keep advertising server ppl!!!

server is great and there is not nobless/subclass quest like retail , is custom , you have to farm nobl/subclass coin for sub/nobl , dont blame the server is a new project and i have to remind you , is l2off and i think this server wont fail in 1 week :)

server is great and there is not nobless/subclass quest like retail , is custom , you have to farm nobl/subclass coin for sub/nobl , dont blame the server is a new project and i have to remind you , is l2off and i think this server wont fail in 1 week :)

dude,u should wake up.

It will die like the rest l2 off servers in max of 3 weeks.

i dont know dude , if there are good admins server will stay alive for 1-2 months and ofc a lot of QQ people are in these days , they stay 1-2 days on a server they got pwned and that's it ,  they leave . i want a good server just for 2 weeks :) because i will go on lowrate :) ..

dude , i see in these days a lot of l2off server but all servers are sh1t , i will give a shot to this server because the staff is good , this staff is not ignoring you like all l2off sh1ts

• 9 months later...

L2OFF INTERLUDE C6

those who are trying to recall the interlude l2sublimity serviodr has a similar online so folks who want to go straight to the link account and create self criation time sit this aki who want go and make your downloads gets to play the sit e éh www.la2night.tk communicate information but tk on facebook