interlude [L2OFF] L2Balance

L2Balance

Project name: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2Balance 69x - Where PvP meets balance.

Tired of 1 month servers?

Looking for a stable, balanced server with regular updates and experienced development team?

It saddens our team what L2 private server scene has become.

So, whats different with us?

1. Development team & Gameplay

One of the reasons why most of the servers fail is a small development team.

Our team is made of 5 developers who work together in a office,

we form an experienced development team which's priority is to take balance (and everything else) few steps ahead of what you are used to.

The next reason why servers die after just a few weeks is because owners dont have a few months ahead plan on what will they do/provide for their community.

Well, we do. As big as our team is, as big and frequent the gameplay updates will be.

You can expect weekly gameplay updates & videos, daily change logs & events, impressive support and an team who's willing to professionally manage a server as long as it takes to make it your #1 L2 private server of all time.

2. Balance

Forget 1 minute debuffs, 5k criticals, lethal shots, and what the hell not

Also forget about OP items and senseless augmentations

Max debuff's duration is 3 seconds, and I mean it, any debuff. Lets eliminate the luck factor.

Detailed skill change-log will be available on our forums.

Enchants: Definitely no star wars, max weapons enchant is +12, armor +8, enchant chance is 50%, 35% from 9-12

3. Lets PvP 24/7 not PvE 24/7

Olympiad (weekly, new & thrilling arenas, hero finally feels like one)

Team vs Team (Hourly)

Get an reward for every PvP kill (Spend PvP points in PvP shop - luxury items)

Capture the eye! (Capture Eye of Argos with the Event skill, and get heavily rewarded! Eye Of Argos is spawned in Chaotic area)

Castle Sieges (3 days in a week) - get the most fun, or the most castles ;)

4. Cookies

Players got a menu option, type .menu in-game and change your class, turn on/off auto pickup, make an offline shop or register for the upcoming TvT event!

OSDD - On screen damage display

Premium accounts: Faster lvling, increased drop chance, more adena etc

A real fortune seeker? Find the one and only treasure chest hidden somewhere in the map and be surprised.

Custom Event & SoE skill added to each player!

Tired of losing buffs during important fights? Increase your nobless to lvl 2 and obtain a passive noblesse skill, buffs will last until they worn off!

5. Clash of the Clans! Clan 9v9 Championship!

Sunday afternoons are deserved for this masterpiece, 9v9 clan tournaments held by our team will not be just regular events,

each team will receive points accordingly to their place, and by the end of a month the team with most points wins the championship!

6. Get the donation's share

What we get is what we spend for server costs, but not only that, every penny above is assigned for monthly cash tournament pool

which's 1st prize will be a minimum of 100$ - we are providing you an unique opportunity to win real money with your skill!!!

(Finally eh?)

The real cash tournament will be held by the end of each month, there might be several cash tournaments later on.

7. Last thoughts

Some part of the community is some times pressuring or in another words being agressive towards the staff/server,

well we understand your furiousity when server doesnt meet up your expectations, but as said above we are a serious team

and this is a serious project so we will not tolerate players who will try and cause harm to the server or its community.

We respect every single player and that's the main thing we want in return.

So get your team ready, get your tactics straighten and leave the rest up to us!

See you soon!

- L2Balance

Note:

Under construction

Website & other server related links will be added asap.

www.l2balance.com

Feature list:

http://l2balance.com/forum/showthread.php?5-L2Balance-Feature-list

Facebook Fan page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/L2-Balance/403226976359994?bookmark_t=page

hmmm really nice features.thats all for now,we'll see how serious team u are ingame!cuz every single admin/dev who posts his server says exactly the same thing about balance/donation/1 month servers.

Next interlude server with official files int this time, who's presenting us unique features. Mhm. I will join just for judgement, cause I want to choose the best interlude server for pvp at this time. For sure, for spending a lot of free time.

Really sounds like a great server!

You wanna create a server that focus on pvp, and really I like this idea, thank you for doing this and make it seems like you have a team that gonna care about the players and clans.

I have a question about the castle sieges.

In interlude we have the following castles.

1. Gludio

2. Dion

3. Giran

4. Innardril

5. Oren

6. Aden

7. Rune

8. Schurttgart

Your server will problaby get alot more then 8 clans, but again if 8 clans have castles, who in gods name is gonna attack anyone? I see this problem in every server, that clans are stuck in their castle and none is attacking cause everyone have their own castle (borring! - and where is the pride in owning a castle if everyone can have one?)

I would suggest that you narrow it down to 3-4 main castles: Innardril, Giran, Rune and Aden or something like this.

I hope you can see my point :)

Really sounds like a great server!

You wanna create a server that focus on pvp, and really I like this idea, thank you for doing this and make it seems like you have a team that gonna care about the players and clans.

I have a question about the castle sieges.

In interlude we have the following castles.

1. Gludio

2. Dion

3. Giran

4. Innardril

5. Oren

6. Aden

7. Rune

8. Schurttgart

Your server will problaby get alot more then 8 clans, but again if 8 clans have castles, who in gods name is gonna attack anyone? I see this problem in every server, that clans are stuck in their castle and none is attacking cause everyone have their own castle (borring! - and where is the pride in owning a castle if everyone can have one?)

I would suggest that you narrow it down to 3-4 main castles: Innardril, Giran, Rune and Aden or something like this.

I hope you can see my point :)

You are completely right, there will be 3-4 castles, we will improve the entire siege system to be even more attractive than people are used too ;).

We will setup a forum asap, to discuss more features, more problems why this kind of server usually fail so soon and establish a wealthy server/community that wont go apart.