classic GvE Server Interlude www.Battle-Force.com

masone

GvE Server Interlude  www.Battle-Force.com

GvE Server Interlude www.Battle-Force.com

At the core of the main server GVE is to kill the opposing faction players and receive rewards for the killing. Kacha no (starting level 80).

Take the 10 minutes of your time - enter the server, and you will be pleasantly surprised.

At the beginning of the game you have to choose faction - to play for the light or dark. After you select you will get teleported to the base of one party or another Good \ Evil, where then you'll always resurrect after death.

Set the starting level of 80, there baffer, buffs are not removed after death.

Starter gear B grade is issued to all for free, but to buy anything better - you have to actively express themselves in battle, killing enemies foreign faction. For every player who was killed give 20 adena.

For adena you can purchase new armor and weapons for your char.

For example, Grade A set costs 1500 adena, low A grade weapon FA 50 FA can get a

l2top vote from 1 to 10 FA

World GVE - a constant PVP battle between two factions.

This is just the basic essence of the game - with the other features you will learn, plunging into the world of GVE!

Basic Rates:

ExpSp - h10k.

Chronicle: Interlude Classic

Type of game: GvE interesting mod + add

Start Date: after the MBT

Shop

Full A to B grade

A special shop grade and S grade for Adena

Bafer

FULL BUFF, Cat + horse.

Time-2h buffs

36 buff slots for six debaff

english site/forum or u failed!

also decrease buff slots to 30,and fix adena system to take adena according to the damage not last hit!

You think russians need or support for players online? hah if you believe it then you are wrong...

Good luck i will join for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

i will not join because i will not  find the download section and im lazy to translate , if its the case IG for announcements from GMs and admins then u failed

also its a pure copy of http://l2gve.net/ srsly...

• 2 weeks later...