Custom Admin Panel

GunarStillis

Question

11 answers to this question

PHP coneccted to Mysql, u can create a great admin panel..

I wanted to ask if anyone has any shares, or can tell me where/how to start to create custom Admin panel.

if anyone can help ..thnx in advice

If you speak of ingame admin panel, you can see that topic, which is a ripe of my work on aCis pack.

You can too directly download aCis preconfigured pack and use HTMs from it. In both ways you have to heavily edit it, as I dropped around 150 commands, renamed as much and added around 20.

Finally aCis is updated on a week base, so the work you see on those pictures is already outdated (added functions, reworked others,...)

If you didn't want a ingame admin panel, be more accurate.

If you speak of ingame admin panel, you can see that topic, which is a ripe of my work on aCis pack.

You can too directly download aCis preconfigured pack and use HTMs from it. In both ways you have to heavily edit it, as I dropped around 150 commands, renamed as much and added around 20.

Finally aCis is updated on a week base, so the work you see on those pictures is already outdated (added functions, reworked others,...)

If you didn't want a ingame admin panel, be more accurate.

This is what I was looking for.

but there are 2 problems:

1: The download link isn't working...megaupload blocked from FBI...

2: it's a old version,do u have any updated one? [ if no give me download link for the correct one ] :)

thnx Tryskell.

It's kinda pointless to share files, you will surely have more work to do to adapt it then to do from zero yourself.

Anyway as I said it already, you can dl precompiled pack of aCis from my forums, and use HTMs from admin folder.

Depending of your pack you will have a lot of rework, or a lot of rework. And no there isn't errors in my sentence :D.

This is what I was looking for.

but there are 2 problems:

1: The download link isn't working...megaupload blocked from FBI...

2: it's a old version,do u have any updated one? [ if no give me download link for the correct one ] :)

thnx Tryskell.

Download Link Updated:

Download from Uploading.com

Thnx Teddy!! I have 1 more question, is there any way to make it work on another command ? not //admin

you create a new admin handler for example //panel

there you put your buttons , each one for different action and then you will need to go in requestbypasstoserver.java and bypass these buttons with your own coding :)