[15$ in one week][No PTC - Surveys - Adfly] Promoting!!

Project , just send me a pm explaining me every way i can make money from this site .. Every way!

You know that I love you but I need money to buy new computer ;/ Burned motherboard. I can't find same mother board not even on Ebay, it was so old. I am asking for 5 euroes. You will get the double of them in the 1st week.

You know that I love you but I need money to buy new computer ;/ Burned motherboard. I can't find same mother board not even on Ebay, it was so old. I am asking for 5 euroes. You will get the double of them in the 1st week.

loled.

can u explain me how it works?

I DIDNT USE MY TRICKS.

But, in 1 hour i made just from you +0.10$!

Let's say you use my trick. If you make 0.05(you are gonna make like 0.20 - 0.70 an hour but whatever) an hour x24 = 1.2$ a day.

If 0.40 $/hour then 9.6 $/day

15ceyh1.png

Ye , that's what i am talking baout , i wanna help but i cant really understand the way it works .. Only video promoting ? That's why i asked you to pm me :)

Ye , that's what i am talking baout , i wanna help but i cant really understand the way it works .. Only video promoting ? That's why i asked you to pm me :)

You can read the FAQ but I will explain you. Go Account > Connected Accounts. Add your YouTube account. Then back to MyLikes and go to Home. At the left of the screen you will see All, Text, Videos. Click videos. Now press on the video with the highest payments(21 dollars/1000 views). Scroll down a bit and press Make an animation video. Follow the instructions they give you(about what to say and blah blah) make the video and press publish. Then you will start earning and in a few days you will learn if you are going to get payed. At the end of the week you are going to make like 1$ if you show the video to your friends/facebook/twitter/youtube/tumblr.

You can read the FAQ but I will explain you. Go Account > Connected Accounts. Add your YouTube account. Then back to MyLikes and go to Home. At the left of the screen you will see All, Text, Videos. Click videos. Now press on the video with the highest payments(21 dollars/1000 views). Scroll down a bit and press Make an animation video. Follow the instructions they give you(about what to say and blah blah) make the video and press publish. Then you will start earning and in a few days you will learn if you are going to get payed. At the end of the week you are going to make like 1$ if you show the video to your friends/facebook/twitter/youtube/tumblr.

Uhm , so here is where we need subscribes ;D ... I will thing about it ;)

Uhm , so here is where we need subscribes ;D ... I will thing about it ;)

Not if you use my trick.

at left i can see only Videos also highest payment is 7$/1000 views

2f0avd3.jpg

Connected with Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr to have texts too. More audience, bigger amounts of payments.