[15$ in one week][No PTC - Surveys - Adfly] Promoting!!

ye but did anyone cashout?? seems too good to get so much money for some views

That's what i am wondering .. It says cashout in fridays . Anyone got money today , or the will give it at night?

Also , everyone gets the money in MyLikes exactly the time that someone views the video , or after some minutes ;D?

ye but did anyone cashout?? seems too good to get so much money for some views

Project posted 2 screenshots on his first post and I see ads in Greek, so I think it's his paypal.

The cash outs belongs to my brother. He is waiting for one more cash out today. 35 - 40 dollars. I will post an image if he get them. He made his video private because they stopped paying him. They might stop pay him because they may find out that he is using "tricks". I told him to make it public so when they check it they will pay him. He told me that there isn't any problem and they are going to pay him today at 22:00 GMT +2.

your trick ? i bet you use my trick :d

No. I didn't got how it works. I earned 12.000 credits but to add my channel to get subscribers I need Subscribers credits and I know where I can find them. I was searching for a half hour but I didn't got anything ;/

He made his video private because they stopped paying him. They might stop pay him because they may find out that he is using "tricks".

What do you mean? And private = Hide?

Απόρρητο

[GR] τι εννοείς , έκανε προβολές και του τα εμφάνιζαν ως views , αλλά όχι payable? Και όταν λέω Private = Hide , εννοώ private το κάνεις εκεί που λέει στο βίντεο Show To Public ή Hide , και διαλέγεις το Hide? Πες μου λίγο γιατί κάτι παίχτηκε .. Εκεί που πήγαινα μια χαρά με το κόλπο μου ξαφνικά έκανε 150 views ,  και το άφησα μέχρι να κάνει refresh και δεν μου τα έβαλε payable >.< . Μπορεί να έπαθα το ίδιο με τον αδερφό σου.