[15$ in one week][No PTC - Surveys - Adfly] Promoting!!

So my brother found a website called MyLikes. In this website there are some sponsors. I mean there are companies that pay you for making videos to promote their  products. You promote their videos through:

- YouTube

- Facebook

- Twitter

- Tumblr

Here is how you can do it:

- Choose a campaign you like.

Whether you are into comedy, music, sports, makeup or gaming, MyLikes has plenty of advertisers and campaigns for you to promote. Choose campaigns relevant to your audience.

- Publish sponsored tweets, tumblr posts and videos about the campaign.

Choose to create tweets OR tumblr posts OR videos and get paid each time you receive clicks(0.004 - 0.011 for each click) or videos views(21.00$ per 1000 views)

- Get paid for quality clicks on tweets and tumblr posts and views on videos.

They track all your MyLikes to formulate a quality score for each user. The higher your quality score, the more you get paid per click. Payment can be received via PayPal or by Amazon GiftCard. They pay you on a weekly basis. Payment is made every Friday.

You can upload a video

- of your self talking about the product

- of animation characters talking about the product(they have on their site application to make the animation video(5 minutes it took me))

- created in a program(Sony Vegas, After Effects etc)

Minimum cash out 2$ ! They pay every Friday.

Payment proofs

1st Payment

1051tfk.jpg

2nd Payment

o02lja.jpg

3d Payment

16igmt2.jpg

The magic..

First of all you must have many subscribers and people to views your videos and many followers and many facebook friends and blah blah blah... Yeah, you will never earn 30$ in a week.

So I know some tricks to get views, subscribers, likes etc so the video won't look fake and get disapproved.

If you want me to tell you the trick you have to give me 6 EUR to PayPal. You will take your money you spent x2 in the first week. Yes it seems unbelievable.

I know, many of you, maybe all of you, wont believe a shit of what I am saying.

You can try it on your own. You can earn 2$ in a week and take them in your PayPal account. Then you can pm me to send you the trick to earn 15+ $ a week.

You don't have to pay, buy, download anything to use the futures of this website!

I will post a new payment proof every week.

EXAMPLE!

Show off BeautyMint!

Create a video promoting BeautyMint. Be creative and positive! Create a video promoting BeautyMint in (at least) the first one minute of your video. Show products purchased from BeautyMint or SCREENSHOTS of the BeautyMint.com website in your video.

Talking Points

- Risk Free – send back anytime, great value, money back guarantee, satisfaction guaranteed

- Free Shipping on Advanced System

Flexible Membership, don’t have to buy every month can skip

- $145 retail value + two bonus gifts with purchase ($39.99/$49.99)

Make sure to tell your audience to click the link and sign up for BeautyMint within the first minute of your video.

GUIDELINES

for this campaign

· No profanity or obscene content is allowed in a sponsored video or its description.

· The first minute of your video must be about the product or service you are promoting.

And here is the video I created in 7 minutes(with the informations they gave me):

BeautyMint

PS: It seems stupid, but if they approve  the video(they never disapproved any of my videos or my brothers) you take the money and with the tricks you take more money.

If anyone didn't understand I can show him via TeamViewer!

Highest your Audience is higher amοunts of payments.

(Audience facebook friends + twitter/tumbrl followes + YouTube subscribers)

MaxCheaters members that paid me to tell them the tricks!

(Every 2 payments, the price to tell you the trick will be raised by 1 EUR. Hurry up.)

kbomix.png

FAQ

(MaxCheaters: Member's Questions)

Why I don't get all the views, or all my views aren't payable? [

e.g. 730 views(120 payable)]

About YouTube:

Every video in YouTube stucks at 302 views. They check the videos and then they give you the views.

About MyLikes:

Imagine you own this website or you were one of the companies. Wouldn't you check every single view? Would you give money because somebody found 2000-3000 views(60 dollars) in one day?

About Estimate Earnings:

This is the amοunt you're going to get paid at 1000 views or at your whole views(I am not sure).

MaxCheaters Members that got paid from MyLikes

K4rMaArr0ws

i5n1jm.jpg

Hax0r

wko4P.jpg

magaki13

7QVj5.png

Current payment: 6 EUR

My paypal: stavrosbailgkamis@yahoo.gr

And for the people I helped and they make big cash outs already: It would be awesome and I would be thankful if you donate me some EUR  ::)

To register click here-> Click Meh!

I dont have Subscribers - Facebook Page - Twitter Account. Anything to promote so waste of time :3 .. Magaki can try this out , i am sure he will make much money ^^

I dont have Subscribers - Facebook Page - Twitter Account. Anything to promote so waste of time :3 .. Magaki can try this out , i am sure he will make much money ^^

Me neither. In 2 days I found 250+ Twitter, Facebook followers, friends. I have 0 subscribers on YouTube but with the tricks I have I will earn enough. And I have 0 followers at Tumblr :D With the tricks I have you don't need subscribers at all.. My brother takes money from 1-2 YouTube videos.

Me neither. In 2 days I found 250+ Twitter, Facebook followers, friends. I have 0 subscribers on YouTube but with the tricks I have I will earn enough. And I have 0 followers at Tumblr :D With the tricks I have you don't need subscribers at all.. My brother takes money from 1-2 YouTube videos.

i can make 1000 subscribers in 2-3 hours ;D

join here for free subscribers http://www.subxcess.com?ref=1605632 i'd appreciate if you do it under my ref.

Real people , i mean for youtube etc you will get views or just they subscribe ;d?

After 10 hours, without doing anything(except the 7 minutes I spent to make the video and I earned 0.32$. And I didn't used my tricks yet!

20ra2dx.png

I will use my tricks.(It takes 1 click to use it :D) I will post the balance in 1 hour from now.