[15$ in one week][No PTC - Surveys - Adfly] Promoting!!

Does my likes have a ref system?

Yes, but you don't get money when from your referrals. You just earn points by bringing people to site. More points more chances to win in the lottery. Check FAQ. Did you registered through my referral link?

Daily Contest

Every day we hold a contest with a $100 prize. The prize operates on a point based system, so the more points, the higher your chances of winning. You can gain points by referring other people to our site, installing our mobile app, or generating likes.

My video has 27 Views

ShoeMint Promoting Video

and in MyLikes

ShoeMint Promoting...  1 Views  $0.02 Earned (estimated)

Kidding me?

ucheater :3

akLlt.png

Uber promotion later. xD

What is going on ? Just someone promoted for me , i got 40+ views and no money !?

ShoeMint Promoting Video

ShoeMint Promoting...  1 Views  $0.02 Earned (estimated)

EDIT:  I dont know why , but it lagged ;D

ShoeMint Promoting...  49 Views  $1.03 Earned (estimated)

2.65$

By the way. When same people see your video you don't credits. That means that if you share it in facebook and 150/150 friends see it, if someone of them see it again you won't get credits. For example someone in here or in facebook(or where I shared my video) saw the video twice. 139 Views (126 payable)

With my tricks though, there are hundred of thousand different IPs so you get all the money.

YouTube view count: 113Estimated Payable Views: 113

Found a way to earn 1 view each 5 seconds .. You make it alone ... I mean you have to do something not auto .. I made 113 views All alone (Exept 10-15) . It took me in about 10 minutes.

ShoeMint Promoting...  113 Views  $2.37 Earned (estimated)

I will continue doing it whenever i get bored .. Btw payment is today night ? Or i lost it?

I need 1390 hours to make 21.000€ ! That means 6 months of 8 hours work per day .. Lol :D

2.65$

By the way. When same people see your video you don't credits. That means that if you share it in facebook and 150/150 friends see it, if someone of them see it again you won't get credits. For example someone in here or in facebook(or where I shared my video) saw the video twice. 139 Views (126 payable)

With my tricks though, there are hundred of thousand different IPs so you get all the money.

your trick ? i bet you use my trick :d

The way i earn money .Its a really simple trick and i found it when i was 11 and uploaded my first youtube vid . So i earned my first views by that "glitch" . I remembered it today , and it works!