Goddess of Destruction ? Well post here !

I wanna post your own about G.O.D Chronicle compared with the other Clients !

With New Chronicle everyone can level  up fast and simple !

If you have the mood play a true low rate server must forget play the Official !

Because now official looks like better as a mid rate pvp server......

Am i wrong ;

• 2 weeks later...

Well from what I've been hearing official has speed up the early leveling bracket 1-40ish range ALOT, after that you can still climb you're way up to 85 fairly quick if you're mentored (or buying xp boost items) but the game still retains its slow paced grindyness at the new 85+.

You can go slow if you want, but it's been designed to try and get players up to speed a little faster while still making them work (or bot :P) to get to the top end.

I wanna post your own about G.O.D Chronicle compared with the other Clients !

With New Chronicle everyone can level  up fast and simple !

If you have the mood play a true low rate server must forget play the Official !

Because now official looks like better as a mid rate pvp server......

Am i wrong ;

ofc lvl 1-85 is fast, is old content, game publishers want you go asap to the new content.

Once you hit 90 its a grind fest again like the old times (at least on NA servers) dunno about innova since they have the P.A and stuff.

Well from what I've been hearing official has speed up the early leveling bracket 1-40ish range ALOT, after that you can still climb you're way up to 85 fairly quick if you're mentored (or buying xp boost items) but the game still retains its slow paced grindyness at the new 85+.

You can go slow if you want, but it's been designed to try and get players up to speed a little faster while still making them work (or bot :P) to get to the top end.

Goomba from L2Paradise(Old Dreams)?

Yes its kinda easy I play official and In one day I take 20 levels.

On official in 1 hour you can own 20+ lvl :) Leveling up to 85 lvl is easy. I heard that many people do it in 2 weeks. I was played on Core server about 3 weeks and haven't any problem with growing up. In this time i own 80 lvl :)

On official in 1 hour you can own 20+ lvl :) Leveling up to 85 lvl is easy. I heard that many people do it in 2 weeks. I was played on Core server about 3 weeks and haven't any problem with growing up. In this time i own 80 lvl :)

And then why is named official? Official must be harder that private server like x1 rates hard xp and etc.

And then why is named official? Official must be harder that private server like x1 rates hard xp and etc.

Cause there are no worth GoD private servers... And as mentioned before 85-99 is still pretty hard to do.