Something to tell some of you.

I think its funny how all you cheap ungrateful kids used to rant and flame on Retail all these years, most likely because most of you couldn't afford it or couldn't get daddy's credit card number. BUT now that is omagh free to play, you all swarm like a bunch of rats to a corpse and call it the best thing ever, and start saying "FVCK private servers", "lol private server nabs", "retail FTW, wtf is l2off/l2j?". fvcking hypocrites, I hope you spent your saved lunch money and weekly paychecks on retail and it closes down like L1 did on your greedy ass faces and you have to resort back to the underworld, the privates!

I feel better, good night! ^^

I played retail 1-2 year, during C3 launch, after that I've always played private servers. Sure when it went f2p, I tried it for a couple weeks, but I knew it wouldn't be anything special, just another promotion before retail dies in general. But props to NC for succeeding in taking advantage before they go down. I'm still on private servers, yes low rates and will be till I //uninstall

I think its funny how all you cheap ungrateful kids used to rant and flame on Retail all these years, most likely because most of you couldn't afford it or couldn't get daddy's credit card number. BUT now that is omagh free to play, you all swarm like a bunch of rats to a corpse and call it the best thing ever, and start saying "FVCK private servers", "lol private server nabs", "retail FTW, wtf is l2off/l2j?". fvcking hypocrites, I hope you spent your saved lunch money and weekly paychecks on retail and it closes down like L1 did on your greedy ass faces and you have to resort back to the underworld, the privates!

I feel better, good night! ^^

Who ever said that privates are better than retail? lol

Who ever said that privates are better than retail? lol

Ok guys, heres a good example of this lol, this guy is a GOLD member of a community based on PRIVATE SERVERS, yet he plays retail now, so oh god help him if someone talks sh1t about retail now.

No one ever said private servers are better than retail, thats not up to you or any of anyone to decide, because its completely opinionated.

I can tell you I have never had ANY PvP even slightly better on retail, compared to the famous servers Azure, Paradise, and Extreme.

Retail is nothing but a new game now, not even worth the mention. Tired of the companies trying to be like Blizzard.

Ok guys, heres a good example of this lol, this guy is a GOLD member of a community based on PRIVATE SERVERS, yet he plays retail now, so oh god help him if someone talks sh1t about retail now.

No one ever said private servers are better than retail, thats not up to you or any of anyone to decide, because its completely opinionated.

I can tell you I have never had ANY PvP even slightly better on retail, compared to the famous servers Azure, Paradise, and Extreme.

Retail is nothing but a new game now, not even worth the mention. Tired of the companies trying to be like Blizzard.

lol OWNED

First of all, I first joined this forum on 2008 just to get l2walker for retail server. kkthx

Secondly, I'm not playing L2 anymore. I joined Innova for 3 months after 1 1/2 year of not playing L2 at all, but you can't easily start again something you gave up in the past.

Thirdly, in my opinion, Blizzard is like the Beatles. They set the base for the things that followed in gaming and music respectively, simply because they combined lots of original ideas with entertainment. Those who try to be original by not depending on Blizzard end up with something that is not as enjoyable. Time will tell though.

Finally, no idea if you've followed the changes on L2, but as I see you've mostly played C3-C5 servers. Since you've been competitive as I understand from your post you probably know that lots of classes in L2 were totally useless. L2 started seriously introducing Blizzard's games' mechanics at T1. Ever since, L2 is becoming more and more balanced.