interlude L2Brand PvP Online

Brand

Good morning,and sorry for the troubles djnanos,your event coin will be given back

Also the necro skills that you have reported has been fixed,good luck.

just necro ?... all mages need remake but dominator....I played just necro, that's why i didn't report any of the other classes...

PS: Dude your activity is rly low...

Fixed,join us.

All of my event coins are disappeared... Fix that too. Someone already reported that earlier.

ps.: Dont change skill's chance randomly.. ppl dont even have raid boss jewelrys...

All of my event coins are disappeared... Fix that too. Someone already reported that earlier.

Yeah, me.

Nothing happened even tho I reported it ...I've been said I'll get them back but nothing...btw after you get that tattoo..  coins are useless which mean event gonna be useless

server need some balance in debuff's chance,anchor +9 has 8% chance and OL's silence+0 has ~30%...same story with OL's sleep,also tank's stun,shackle never lands (+10 got 6% chance)so plz check them out!