[L2j - Hi5] Exfire Reborn 27.1.2012

Edimaxxx

Nice comments on pmfun about 2012

save ur time, corrupted like always

steven7 is he gm of L2DIVINITY lol i remember very good it server and for what i leave haha full donators and full clan donator how DULO

I will play again on this server.I hope that donors have no weapon +16. and full set +6. so I'll try again.

party exp changed from 1.5x to 2x

I assume this was such a big change that you had to write a post about it. Tons of lines of codes to change that ...

@iddQ

We will talk in 1-2 days again after the "results" are out. I hope you will still be in this forum.

Also, about that idiot , what was his name i forgot, the one that said you will be 80 in one day. Well guess what captain obvious, if you need 1 day to get to 80, better start 80 at default since leveling has no point. Fail squared.

I can't clearly distinguish which is the joke in here. The fact that open source project MEMBERS work on private files and still retain their positions ? Or that they are attempting to open a lowrate in the era of free official ...  :)

Good luck anyway.

Haters Gonna Hate, what i can say more, when i read this non sence x10 with Nevits Blessing + Hunting bonus + (PA) is "low rate" ? Dude math is not ur strong side i guess.... So ty for gl, but better be quite, cuz 1st of all off is era of GOD, biggest disappointment for some ppl they are not interested about STAR WARS, so thats why we open this project.

If i dont get to 80+ in a day, its considered lowrate. Satisfied ?

10x isn't low rate, with new buffs, zones and quests you can get 80+ in a day for sure.

Open a new server with good files isn't a fail, because there are more players on private servers than this shitty free game you still call l2.

Also, about that idiot , what was his name i forgot, the one that said you will be 80 in one day. Well guess what captain obvious, if you need 1 day to get to 80, better start 80 at default since leveling has no point. Fail squared.

yes, u are tard.

I assume this was such a big change that you had to write a post about it. Tons of lines of codes to change that ...

@iddQ

We will talk in 1-2 days again after the "results" are out. I hope you will still be in this forum.

/facepalm

you  and  it noob @iddQ

are poor idiots. why not leave your cave with your friend. and stop breaking balls. rookie.

Woooot ? Are u drunk ? O.o

hahaha fail server :)  so 2012 > exfire

Lawl desperate call :) I just quote what ppl said, i dont care about x20 servers expiration date of this servers is month like survival etc... All the time same story, vorpal in couple days no ty :)

Just for info, iddQ is moderator/gm and play on server with your clan? wtf

Im a moderator for forum so what is so big deal ? Im not gm, thats a fake honey, nice try.Clan its not mine and i was here before im here now.Exfire is 100% w/o any coruption thats what can guarantee u every old pll...