[Share] [Interlude] God Weapons Chapter 2: Tauti - By Avengers Team

sendme sql file please a i need this weapons!

First you must be grateful for his work, and second try to learn for yourself buddy. Don't be lazy.

Just look sql files from other weapons and try to make new ones for this weapons.

High Five Version TAUTI .... How long will it take to ship weapons? .. I'm sad .... Please ...

well actually you will need to rescale it if you want it to H5.. texture is just always optional.. the thing is the animation ;)

Guest Elfocrash

well actually you will need to rescale it if you want it to H5.. texture is just always optional.. the thing is the animation ;)

it is not about the scaling.it is about the positioning ^^

I would just remind you that this is not 100% rpace Because of her work missing critical files that are not in the package. For me, it's mandatory work and for others too. The description file per core while different, but at least some key thing would be to help which in the package does not. Firstly missing SQL, XML, ETC itemName item specified is wrong and other things. There are also vyzualni errors. We can not boast its work because the most difficult job done man himself who is trying to use it. If you want to write of it is your job and do it 100% and not just because 30% of 70% must get everyone who wants to use this deck.

sry bad english...