Actyon-Dev | High Five Part 5

1224558.png

Actyon-Dev project offers you the fruit of their work, the server for the popular MMORPG Lineage2.

We are currently working on chronicles High Five Part 5.

The project site

Information on the emulator

Information about upgrades

Information on the acquisition

Those who wish to provide a test server.

Guest Elfocrash

i used to use these files.You did well on start and you offered great support but the last months you stop supporting + dead links for updates + you didn't updated in the date announced + when i asked something you commited it for every pack user.Well the files are good but support is so bad

I recently bought this pack, with some certain requests from the start long before i bought this pack.

I cant tell that the support sucks but its below average, so i agree with elfocrash.

If you want customs to your server think of it twice before you buy this pack. I dont highly reccomend it.

@alkleek: Well we are a lot off-topic, anyway i dont think that you can find something that easily i wish i could reccomend you something but i rly cant also a friendly advise use your money wisely and try to not get scammed. For more pm me i can help/suggest you.

ontopic: i think that actyon-dev made some changes on their pack and their organization but still its not reccomend unless they do some hardcore changes although i dont think that they will..

Guest Elfocrash

Darule

Can you tell me where i can find

vary good project

give me clean pack for h5

i have 1100 euro

where i can find good project give me good support ...?

http://l2nextgen.ru/ the best private project ever made.top service top files no bugs and everything working 100%.yeah i mean 100%. it is epilogue atm but soon it goes H5

Now there is to many ''Dev Teams'' born since Overlord source code was shared!

Be aware most of these so called ''devs'' dont even know what they doing and can only copy/paste!

L2Scripts is quality pack but it is only pack,compiled source code of server which can be used only on 1 IP and on the top of crazy price you have to pay for update every month and support like 25% from starting cost so about 200 euros a month and once your project will die you will end up with nothing!

Same here,actyon-dev was using L2J source code and since Overlord source got shared they moved to that source leaving customers who used L2J based pack with nothing, and as we all know you can not transfer L2J to Overlord so easy because it is very different!

My suggestion avoid any ''teams'' best way is to use open source and pay for codes you need and add them to own SVN!This was you spend money on something you will own forever!

• 2 weeks later...

He is just LOL owner of actyon-dev

He scammed many people when he was using L2J source and now he moved to overlord source and scammed again :D

If you payed via PayPal request refund if you payed via Webmoney send complain to his WMID do not leave it like this!